Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Entertainment Fan

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
Besides dinner and show, what are some great things to
Cynthia Yost
Cynthia Yost, Pharmacy Manager
Besides dinner and show, what are some great things to do/see in Vegas for this 35-40 yrs old? We are staying on the strip and will rely on taxi, shuttle, or walking to get to various venues.… read more
I am directing a small Christmas show, unprofessionally, we
danny541
danny541, Retired
I am directing a small Christmas show, unprofessionally, we do great quality shows, but I need performance spaces in the community I am not looking for payment but just performance opportunities in th… read more
What is the name of the game show where squares were ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
What is the name of the game show where squares were uncovered revealing a series of pictures that made up a phrase?… read more
What Do I need to open my own night club in Florida
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
How to start my very own night club, what do I need and how to get it, do I need a lisence or a permit… read more
What were the legal reasons that Bonnie Holt from ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
What were the legal reasons that Bonnie Holt from Big Brother 7 could not get re-entered into the house?… read more
what was the song title and the singer that sang the song for
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
what was the song title and the singer that sang the song for brad carlton from the show Young and the Restless… read more
What were the names of the Fab 5 basketball players from ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
What were the names of the Fab 5 basketball players from Michigan State? I know Chris Webber, Jalen Rose and Juwan Howard but I can't remember the other 2. It was about 14-15 years ago… read more
What is the name and artist of the song from the last ...
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
What is the name and artist of the song from the last episode of The Real Newport Beach Episode 4. It is the last song of the episode. When Clay and Chrissy kiss?… read more
How to I go about opening my own night club from start to finish
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
I would really like to open a night club in the Waukegan, IL area. I need to know how to go about doing this from the very 1st step to the very last step.… read more
From what movie, t.v. show or commercial did the following ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Chief Engineer
From what movie, t.v. show or commercial did the following line come: "You know, there are times when I just like to strip down buck naked and jump into a pool of chocolate"? Sounds wierd but it''s fo… read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves no violence or magic. Any suggestions?… read more
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation trip to small counties; example : want to go fishing in Allegany New York?… read more
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power generating bikes for a TV commercial. The bikes would be used for a 1-day shoot. I asked how many people will be on the shoot and the answer … read more
Hi,Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea for around 100 people for an evening event that would allow you to do your own catering (i.e. not a church hall or similar)?… read more