Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Erdaram
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
What audio effects are used to create the sound of the ...
Anita
Anita, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
What audio effects are used to create the sound of the Announcer's voice in the "Killer Instinct" games created by the company Rare?39171.306387037… read more
does anyone know how to play a video message that has
TexanBrit
TexanBrit, 2 Bachelor's Degrees
does anyone know how to play a video message that has been sent to my phone (LG Chocolate) when i access the message it shows a '?' on the screen… read more
Does anyone know the words to the poem, Sparrow of Harrow?
CRogers
CRogers, ContentAnalyst
Does anyone know the words to the poem, Sparrow of Harrow? The first stanza is 'The sparrow of Harrow would never have been the cleverest bird that had ever been seen if one windy day he'd stayed in h… read more
Does anyone know the answer to what Scott and Anna
Anita
Does anyone know the answer to what Scott and Anna think that_____is the_____ web rewards program from "MyPoints"(Trivia question) sorry?… read more
This is a dance music question. Does anyone know the ...
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
This is a dance music question. Does anyone know the name/artist for a dance music song that was popular back in the summer of 2004. It had one line of lyrics sung in a female voice that sounds like "… read more
Does anyone know why Cedric the Entertainer says "watch your
Martin, Engineer
Does anyone know why Cedric the Entertainer says "watch your wallet" at the end of Who Wants to be a Millionaire? Can't find answer anywhere.… read more
Does anyone know when the Friends Season 10 will be out I
Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Does anyone know when the Friends Season 10 will be out? I have been waiting patiently for it for a while now.… read more
does anyone know the ufo film starring richard crenna
Cacaoatl
Cacaoatl, Some College
does anyone know the ufo film starring richard crenna plays psyc startsoff army brass goes into radar station oppo says strange movements on screentop brass says radar broke goes outside gets on radio… read more
Hi, Does anyone know what the real title is to the currently
Erdaram
Hi, Does anyone know what the real title is to the currently popular song with the words "So you had a bad day..." I'd like to buy it on iTunes, but that's not the actual title. I don't think you can … read more
Need help for court!! Does anyone know if this came from a book or mo
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I am desperate!!! I'm involved in a court case in which there are false allegations... a woman has stated that her neighbor has threatened her by saying he would cut her c**t to throat and they would … read more
Does anyone out there know anything about Brinkman Ceramic
Erdaram
Does anyone out there know anything about Brinkman Ceramic Speakere. As the company has gone out of business and mine have been distorted, I would like to know what I can replace them with and keeping… read more
Hi, Does anyone know what song does the following lyrics
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hi, Does anyone know what song does the following lyrics come from? Comes the Shadow falling with this promised sound. Who can always take granted tender for love neath to here. I am the smile of your… read more
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET FREE KARAOKE SONGS, OF MY CHO
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN GET FREE KARAOKE SONGS, OF MY CHOICE, DOWNLOADED FROM SOME WEBSITE (I DON'T KNOW OF ANY) TO A CD-R DISK THAT I HAVE JUST PUT INTO MY COMPUTER (hard-drive?). and then i can p… read more
I would like to know how to acquire a copy of The ...
Timothy
Timothy, Entertainment advisior and writer.
I would like to know how to acquire a copy of "The Fighting Lady" starring XXXXX XXXXX which was released in 1944 to theaters across America,if a copy would be available.It was a 20th Century Fox Prod… read more
I purchased a used Wall-E remote control robot manufactured
Martin, Engineer
I purchased a used Wall-E remote control robot manufactured by Disney. It came with no instructions. Does anyone have one?… read more
Does anyone know where i can purchase the old tv episode of
tanyarparis
tanyarparis, Associate Degree
Does anyone know where i can purchase the old tv episode of I Remember Mama: Epsodie: The Night The Animals Talked ? This is with Peggy Wood. in the 950's.39444.4083359606… read more
Does anyone know the--I guess Id call it an old childrenss
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Does anyone know the--I guess I'd call it an old childrens's ditty/song--"The Ten O'clock Lesson Had Just Begun?" I like the words, the tune, and the history.… read more
how do I more effectively and efficently run a happy hour ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
how do I more effectively and efficently run a happy hour at a bar, without using chips or bubbles?… read more