Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

Hello Mr. Dylan, Sir we are seeking permission to use If Not

For You, in a project...
Hello Mr. Dylan, Sir we are seeking permission to use If Not For You, in a project that we are doing for school. We attend on-line at Full Sail University. Will you please assist us with permission the use of If Not For You? The project is due Monday the 26th.Thank you
9/25/2011
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will endeavor to answer your question.

You need to contact either of these two parties to gain permission. The last I knew, Bob was pretty good about such things.

Bob's Manager:
Jeff Kramer (NNN) NNN-NNNN
OK Managment
275 South Beverly Dr.
Suite 215
BeverlyHills, CA 90212

Or....

Bob's Attorney:
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips (NNN) NNN-NNNN
11355 West Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Erdaram
Thanks for the accept! Good Luck! Please don't forget to leave positive feedback!
Erdaram
Erdaram