Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Is it possible to watch Countdown with Keith Olbermann in…

Is it possible to watch...
Is it possible to watch "Countdown" with Keith Olbermann in the UK? His new show premiered on 20 June on Current TV. I have Sky, but can't find it there. If it's not on TV in the UK, can you watch it on the internet? I've seen part one on YouTube, but not the whole show. Any ideas on how to watch it?
Answered in 1 day by:
6/22/2011
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/26/current-tv-unveils-name-debut-date-for-new-keith-olbermann-show-countdown-with-keith-olbermann-to-premiere-on-june-20/90607/
states:
In the UK and Ireland, Current is available on BSkyB (Channel 183) and Virgin Media (Channel 155)

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Thank you for accepting my answer.