Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

I need to know all of the rules and the history of Bocce. I

Customer Question
also need to know where...
I need to know all of the rules and the history of Bocce. I also need to know where, in my area, to buy a set. Aditionally, where in my area can I buy a good, regulation quality croquet set?
On-line purchasers are ok, but I reside in Monroeville, Pa., 15146. Hope you can help.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Entertainment
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/18/2011
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 6 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hi, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You can find the history of Bocce here: http://bocceballrules.net/bocce-ball-history.html

and the rules here: http://bocceballrules.net/

From the same site/company, you can buy both Bocce Ball sets and croquet sets online and use a coupon code for a discount:
http://bocceballsets.net/bocce-ball-sets.html
http://greatcroquetsets.com/

Locally, you can find both croquet and bocce sets at Dick's Sporting Goods in the Monroeville Mall.
http://www.sportrabbit.com/location/1966-Dick-s-Sporting-Goods-Monroeville-PA

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bocce%20ball%20sets&origkw=bocce%20ball%20sets&sr=1

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=croquet%20sets&origkw=croquet%20sets&sr=1

Toys R Us also sell these games, but I don't know if they're just for children.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT