Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

did my boyfriend luke have an affair with a family member of…

Customer Question
did my boyfriend luke have...
did my boyfriend luke have an affair with a family member of mine
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Entertainment
6/12/2011
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 7 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hi, and welcome to Just Answer.

My strongest feeling and sixth sense tells me that no, Luke did not have an affair with a family member of yours.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,
Cher

~Please be advised that answers are for entertainment purposes only~