Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

I am wanting to take a romantic getaway to wine country in…

Customer Question
I am wanting to take...
I am wanting to take a romantic getaway to wine country in August but am looking for a beautiful resort somewhere in Napa, Sonoma or Calistoga. Any vineyards have resorts on their property with breathtaking views. Also, if I wanted to go to the Redwood Forest, is this close by wine country?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Entertainment
6/10/2011
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 7 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Thank you for your patience; various experts are online at different times, and I just logged in and read your question.

You can find a nice selection of great resorts in the Napa area, here:
http://www.resortsandlodges.com/top-10/2010-11-11/top-10-napa-valley-romantic-getaways/index.html

http://www.mountviewhotel.com/

http://www.winecountryinn.com/

Muir Woods is the closest Redwood forest to Wine Country:
http://www.extranomical.com/HTML_PAGES/MUIR_WOODS_WINE_ITINERARY.htm

In Sonoma: http://hotels.uptake.com/california/sonoma/romantic/179579988.html

http://www.sonomavalley.com/index.php/Table/promotions/

In Calistoga: http://hotels.uptake.com/california/calistoga/romantic/799229092.html

The Petrified Forest is only 15 minutes from Calistoga:
http://gocalifornia.about.com/cs/napasonoma/a/canapapetrified.htm

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns by clicking 'Reply'.
I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for helping you (although you have made a deposit, no payment is released to the Expert until you click 'Accept'). Your Positive Feedback is also always greatly appreciated, and Bonuses are welcomed.

***If you wish to request me in the future, please type 'FOR CHER' at the beginning of your question***

Thank you for the opportunity to be of help!
Best regards,
Cher