Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

we are interested to fly on 12 or 13 june from tel aviv to…

Customer Question
we are interested to fly...
we are interested to fly on 12 or 13 june from tel aviv to milan
18 june milan to prag   as we are travelling on the elbe to berlin, require flight from berlin to karlsruhe on 30 june
fron stuttgart or nearest airport to freudenstadt to tel aviv on 10 july

prefer business class especially on the 2 long hauls

kindly let me have an offer
regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Entertainment
3/30/2011
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 7 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and welcome to Just Answer.

I can research flights for you, as you delineated in your travel plan, but you will need to contact the airlines or travel agency directly, to make your arrangements. Is that acceptable to you?

Kind regards,

Cher