Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
My wife likes the Hallmark movie channel and its Christmas
Martin, Engineer
My wife likes the Hallmark movie channel and it's Christmas movies. How if possible do I go about getting it and how much will it cost? this is a uverse question.… read more
The 2002 Movie, THE PEOPLES CHOICE, How did Al ...
Expert, entertainment expert
The 2002 Movie, THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE, How did Al Pachino die at the end of the movie, He played a publicist in NY and was pushed up against at a news stand, he walked home and was in pain, died in his … read more
how do I find the name of the drummer that plays for the ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
how do I find the name of the drummer that plays for the country band sugarland on aug 20 2006 at the hampton beach casino… read more
I love the music usually played in movie scores...such as 300,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I love the music usually played in movie scores...such as 300, gladiator, movies set in the middle east, etc. The haunting vocal, choral type usually in latin or hebrew. Is this a specific musical gen… read more
how do i order a movie that is no longer one of choices. i
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
how do i order a movie that is no longer one of choices. i would like to order man of steel… read more
HOW DO I BUY DVDS OF VERY OLD MEXICAN MOVIES IVE ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
HOW DO I BUY DVDS OF VERY OLD MEXICAN MOVIES? I'VE BEEN TRYING CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE. I'M LOOKING FOR 2 MEXICAN MOVIES FROM THE 50'S.… read more
Who was the young actress in the movie Mr. Moon, Sam ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Who was the young actress in the movie Mr. Moon, Sam Waterson played the father of two daughters and I want to know who played the younger daughter Dani?… read more
how do i watch online movies with out having to pay or ...
Stephen
Stephen, Internet Programmer
how do i watch online movies with out having to pay or pay for a membership please give me some sites… read more
what are the names of the songs played in the 1994 ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
what are the names of the songs played in the 1994 movie When a man loves a woman played by XXXXX XXXXX and Meg Ryan?… read more
in the 1997 movie Nowhere what is the name of the song that
Martin, Engineer
in the 1997 movie "Nowhere" what is the name of the song that is played in the shower scene?… read more
How do I find out if the LION KING musical will play ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
How do I find out if the LION KING musical will play anywhere else other than Broadway/New York. Specifically, I am interested in West Coast productions.… read more
I want to play a mini dv on my tv. How and what do i have to
Martin, Engineer
I want to play a mini dv on my tv. How and what do i have to buy from where. I have a vcr if theres an attachment… read more
How much should I pay cast members in a stage play. Im upcoming
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
How much should I pay cast members in a stage play. Im upcoming and its my first stage play… read more
i have a music play list on my computer and i want to sownload
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
i have a music play list on my computer and i want to sownload my song onto my i pos from my computer how do i do it?… read more
How do you play Skip-Bo? I bought this card game for my
P. Simmons, Attorney
How do you play Skip-Bo? I bought this card game for my 6-year old son from Mattel. They should be ashamed of how incomplete the instructions are for this. It doesn't mention anything about any meanin… read more
Where to get funding for movies and funding for my short movies
rakhi.v
rakhi.v, Financial / Legal Advisor
Where to get funding for movies and funding for my short movies and where to get a talent agent?… read more
I would like to know how to become one of the guys who come
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I would like to know how to become one of the guys who come up with the ideas for different movies. A movie or story creator so to speak. Is there a profession that I can research in this area?… read more
How do I get a recording of The Drovers songs on the movie ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
How do I get a recording of The Drovers songs on the movie "Backdraft"? They are'nt on the soundtrack CD.… read more