Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
in the book where the red fern grows what happens in the ...
tanyarparis
tanyarparis, Associate Degree
in the book where the red fern grows what happens in the fight billy and the gang boys get in to… read more
Billy Joe is the singer for the song that goes as follows,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Billy Joe is the singer for the song that goes as follows, correct?: "There ain't no good guys. There ain't no bad guys. There's just you and me and we just disagree." Thank you.… read more
name of the smashing pumpkins song about Billys ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
name of the smashing pumpkins song about Billy's mum's death, it contains the lyrics, someday i'll follow you and see you on the otherside… read more
what happens to the character billy in the movie midnight ...
Matt Kesler
Matt Kesler, Business Owner/Law Student
what happens to the character billy in the movie midnight express also how did the movie end… read more
Looking for a song popular in the late 50's called simply
John Henderson
John Henderson, PR Consultant
Looking for a song popular in the late 50's called simply Billy. It's for a 50th anniversary party.… read more
How can I find the music to He still rolls the stone away,
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
How can I find the music to He still rolls the stone away, by Billy Fields? 1994 Peaceful Stream Music/BMI… read more
What type of instrument is being played at the intro on
TherapistJen
TherapistJen, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
What type of instrument is being played at the intro on Billy Ray Cyrus' song "Some Gave All" before he starts singing? (it sounds somewhat like an elephant or dinosaur)… read more
How to become a model and where to meet them and where do they
SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, Master's Degree
How to become a model and where to meet them and where do they hang out and where is the best place to become a model is it through an online modelling agency?… read more
Where is the website for the Young and restless ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
Where is the website for the Young and restless question for the week. The one in which you can either test message or vote online. I would like to vote.… read more
whats the latest news and where is he now - Heath Ledger
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Chief Engineer
According to the Australian Broadcasting Corp. Ledger's body is currently on its way back to Australia after a private ceremony in Los Angeles today. The location of the funeral has not been finalised… read more
There used to be a website, where the regular consumer ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
There used to be a website, where the regular consumer could purchase products een on a particular television program. Can you tell me what that website is?… read more
Where in Baltimore is the audition being held for the ...
Tonya
Tonya, Social Worker
Where in Baltimore is the audition being held for the movie with John Travolta on 1st April… read more
Where is the cheapest place to buy NBA game tickets now
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Where is the cheapest place to buy NBA game tickets now where you will get the best deal?. (Boston Celtics)… read more
Hi, am trying to remember the name of a film where... I presume
Martin, Engineer
Hi, am trying to remember the name of a film where... I presume it was a thriller/spy type film ... ending was where a man and a woman went back to their home (flat I think) and were blown up by an it… read more
Where can I download the music Video by the Dancing ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
Where can I download the music Video by the "Dancing Dj's v Roxette" 'Fading like a flower' I have a friend who was in the video, but have never got to see it. Thanks… read more
where and when is evander hloyfield coming to newcastle and ...
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
where and when is evander hloyfield coming to newcastle and how do i get tickets to see him… read more
Is there some place on the net where I can go to ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
Is there some place on the net where I can go to listen to specific songs of my choice, without having to download them. I want to "plug" in a song title and then listen to it, for free and not downlo… read more
Many years a go there was a record that had a line where a ...
Steven Hansen
Steven Hansen, IT Consultant
Many years a go there was a record that had a line where a Parrot squawked (Who is it?) And was answered by someone saying (its the milkman). No one believes me but it really was a record. Can you hel… read more