How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Category: Entertainment
Satisfied Customers: 426
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Type Your Entertainment Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name isXXXXXon and I am the President of a small

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX and I am the President of a small International Marketing Firm called Eureach. I have produced a Demo record having a professional quality level from a young Montreal emerging artist that sings in english.

Question: How can I find a good entertainment lawer to help penetrate Record companies - What is the difference with findind an Agent?
[email protected]
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 7 years ago.
Where are you located?

Has the demo been copyrighted? Are the musical composition separately copyrighted?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 6 years ago.
Where are you located?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

We are based in Montreal and we aim the New York market in the US and the Toronto market for Canada.

The name of the young artist is Xavier xxxxxxxx (, He is now performing many show in various regions in the province of Quebec (Canada) with strong positive feedback. He is relasing a professionnal album in September. But he not signed yet we a serious record company.

My own email [email protected]
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 6 years ago.
Are you trying to find a record distribution deal in the US, or in Canada?