Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

is it easy to become a actros if iam just a ragular person…

Customer Question
is it easy to become...
is it easy to become a actros if iam just a ragular person with a dream
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Entertainment
6/11/2010
Entertainment Expert: AptLinguist, Entertainment Industry Analyst replied 8 years ago
AptLinguist
AptLinguist, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Acting is more related to your passion for acting than good looks or education. For starters, yes , good looks and education or contacts might help you with a breakthrough but they can only take you thus far.

If you study then what you can do to hone your acting skills is taking part in stage plays , joining the drama/acting society etc. - this would help you a lot in your acting career. Or if you are currently working then you can either enroll in an acting school or start giving auditions at the smaller play houses.

Remember, acting is about how well you can make your audience believe that you are 'not acting'. The more practice and the more you learn about it, the better an actor you will become. Just don't forget to practice - even while alone in front of a mirror.