Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

what is the highest grossing movie in 1995

Customer Question
?...
what is the highest grossing movie in 1995 ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Entertainment
6/1/2010
Entertainment Expert: Tyler, Professional Musician replied 8 years ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Musician
Thanks for your question!

The top grossing US movie in 1995 was "Batman Forever" which earned $184,031,000. Not too far behind was "Apollo 13" which earned $173,756,000. Please let me know if you need further info!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!