Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

could you tell me where terry williams who played lead guitar

could you tell me where...
could you tell me where XXXXX XXXXX who played lead guitar with the group "first Edition" is now and what he is doing and also how I can contact him?
2/5/2010
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
HelloCustomer and thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer!
XXXXX XXXXX is mainly retired and living on a huge farm in the Southeast (TN), with plans of building a Christian retreat. He still sings Christian music and keeps his foot in the door of the music business.

I have found a contact address for XXXXX XXXXX in Bethpage, Tennessee, where you can write to him.
XXXXX XXXXX
147 Green Mountain Lane
Bethpage, Tennessee 37022
If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you have additional questions, need more information and/or clarification, please click 'Reply'. Thanks.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 2/5/2010 at 6:14 AM EST
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Hi Cher! re: question about XXXXX XXXXX you answered. Thank you for the address. Very helpful! I was wondering if you had checked in Los angeles as he might also have a contact point there as well. and I know I'm being picky but did you find a phone # XXXXX him? he is a really old friend of mine and I just wanted to say Hi and catch up with him!
Hello again,Customer and you're most welcome; thanks for your reply.

I'll try to locate this additional information for you, and let you know what I am able to find.

Thanks for your patience.

Cher
Thank you, Cher! You are awesome!!
You're most welcome!

I'll let you know if/when I find the info you are seeking.

Regards,
Cher
Cher, Thank you sooo much! You and Just answer have made it possible for a mature lady to find information at a reasonable price. I am retired and disabled and soc.sec.(raspberry!!) makes you have to watch your $$ very closely. Just a side note, Cher, Mr. Williams was 1 HOT! (OMG) baby. What can I say? I'm old, not croaked! Thanks again
Hi again, and you're most welcome! Thanks very much for your accept.

I'm continuing to search for you, and will let you know as soon as I find any additional info on Mr. Williams.

Regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT