Entertainment

Have Entertainment Questions? Ask an Expert

Entertainment

where can I get spainsh salsa album (internet site)

where can I get spainsh...
where can I get spainsh salsa album?(internet site)
2/1/2010
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Musician

Thanks for coming to Just Answer! Try this link, it will take you to different salsa CD's on Amazon.com. Most of these are compilations of greatest hits, so they will be more familiar tunes by various artists. They also have some albums that are all just one artist. You can listen to previews of all the tracks as well on most of them and decide what you like before you buy it. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=salsa

Enjoy! If this answer was helpful, please press "Accept". If you need more information, please press "Reply" so I can continue to help you. Positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Best wishes

sorry, i've known amazone site. I want to know spanish internet site of salsa purchasing.

Do you mean you're looking for a website in Spanish? Could you be more specific about what you're wanting?

yes, I'm looking for a website of salsa music album made by spanish salsa artist.

I'm so sorry for my poor english expression.

Thanks for your reply. I'm not exactly sure what you are needing, so I'm going to opt out and see if another expert can help you. Best of luck

Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

I'd like to try to help you.

Are you looking for a Spanish salsa album that you can download online from a website (free or where you have to pay) or are you looking for a salsa album to purchase?

Is there a particular album and/or artist you have in mind? If so, can you please tell me the name of the album and/or the salsa artist?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Cher

Hi? I want to know the website that I can purchase spanish salsa allbums. I know many website about salsa album selling store on web. amazone, cdbaby, ebay etc. but especially, I'm looking for the spanish artist's salsa album.

Please, give me helpful answers about specialistic website about spanish salsa album I can buy it.

Hello again, and thanks very much for your reply with additional and helpful information.

From your earlier posts, I'm assuming you might be a DJ who is looking for salsa music to play for your audience. This site should be helpful:

http://www.salsanewyork.com/guide/song_list.htm

Any of the artists listed here, like Tito Puente, for example, have albums you can find easily, but I'm including these links to websites that sell them:

http://www.last.fm/music/Tito+Puente/_/Salsa+Y+Sabor (on this one you can hear some tracks AND buy the albums they are on)

These are some of the albums you can buy:

http://www.last.fm/music/Tito+Puente/Salsa+Masters%3A+Tito+Puente%2C+Volume+2

http://www.last.fm/music/Tito+Puente/Party+with+Puente!

If you are looking specifically for vinyl record 'albums' that DJs play, please let me know and I will research further, for those.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you have additional questions, need more information and/or clarification, please click 'Reply'. Thanks.

hmm. Thanks for your kindness. but, I looking for portal music website like amazone, cdbaby. and tito puente is not spanish. I want to spanish artist's salsa music, albums and website where I can buy them.

for example, http://www.cdlatino.it/ is italian salsa website. there are many salsa album include italian artist' salsa album.
Hello again, and you're most welcome; thanks for your reply with more information.

Tito Puente is Spanish (Cuban), and called the 'King of Salsa'; however, do you mean 'Spanish' as in 'from Spain'? Salsa is not music from Spain; it is a mixture of Cuban, African, Latin American music.

The Italian website you mentioned, has salsa albums and it is called 'cdlatino'; 'Latino' means Hispanic/Spanish, from any Spanish speaking country. The albums you see, have songs in Spanish, not Italian. There is no such thing as 'Italian salsa'. It is a Spanish derived style of music, mainly Cuban.

Why can you not order salsa albums from the site I included in my previous answer? Do you need to order from a certain country? If so, please tell me where.

Why can you not order salsa albums from a website like Amazon? I'm sorry we're having a little difficulty communicating, but if you can be even more specific, it will help.

This is what I understand, so far: you would like to buy Spanish salsa albums (cd's?) from a website online. You have looked at Amazon and other sites and said these are not what you are looking for. However, you gave me the web address of an Italian site that sells Spanish salsa albums and said that is what you are seeking. I provided a website that sells salsa albums and you said that was not what you were looking for.

Are you a DJ? For what purpose do you need these albums? Maybe that will clarify a little better.

Thanks,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 2/1/2010 at 8:13 AM EST

so sorry, A word 'Spanish' is confused. I mean 'spanish salsa' is salsa music made by spanish artist. and sold from spain. CDlatino website that I mentioned sells various stylish salsa album and especially they have many italian artist's CDs. Amazone and CDbaby have many salsa CDs, but salsa CDs made from spain is a small quantity.

please find website of selling salsa album managed by spain people.

I mean Spain website about salsa music album.

I'm so sorry for my poor english ability.

Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

Ok, now, you have explained yourself very well and I understand what you are looking for. No need to apologize for your English; I think you are doing wonderfully! I am a language teacher, so I can understand what you are saying without too much trouble.

Please give me a little time to try to locate these salsa cd's, if they are available.

I'm am in the U.S. in the Eastern time zone and it is 4AM for me now, so I must sign offline, and when I return on Monday afternoon, I will research this further for you. I thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Cher

thanks for your kindness. I'll wait for your message.

You are most welcome; it's my pleasure to be of help.

This is a store in Barcelona Spain, which sells music of all types, including salsa:

http://www.etnomusic.com/

It seems you can order online, but the order form is a little confusing.

I have searched and searched and I have found sites where you can download salsa music for free online, listen to MP3's, download MP3's, etc. There are very few Spanish websites from Spain, that sell salsa music, because it is a Spanish type music but not originating in Spain.

This website in Spain, sells salsa albums: http://www.salsorro.com/tienda/index.php

This is the best I can do for you after many hours of researching. If you are interested in the best salsa music, you can find these albums and order from any site in the U.S. or all over the world, as I've already suggested. If you are located in Spain and want to order specifically from a website there, that's understandable.

I hope what I have included will be of help to you and please let me know if you have further questions.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 2/1/2010 at 7:40 PM EST
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT