Entertainment

Have entertainment questions? Ask an Expert online

Is The Time Of Their Lives starring Abbott and Costello in…

Customer Question
Is "The Time Of Their...
Is "The Time Of Their Lives" starring Abbott and Costello in the public domain?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Entertainment
10/21/2009
Entertainment Expert: Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT replied 8 years ago
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

Yes, this movie is available on both DVD and VHS in a 'collection' with other Abbott and Costello movies, or by itself:

http://www.amazon.com/Costello-Society-Naughty-Nineties-Privates/dp/B0001FGBZM

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Their-Lives-VHS-Abbott/dp/0783240562

I hope this information helped you. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Cher
This does not answer my question. I know it is available, but I want to know if the copyright on the film and the underlying script has expired or not.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

The only Abbott and Costello movies I can find that are in the public domain are "Jack and the Beanstalk" and "Africa Screams". "The Time of Their LIves" is not listed as being in the public domain.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT