Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
Do you know where i could find Tarzan the movie with XXXXX XXXXX
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Chief Engineer
Do you know where I could find Tarzan movie starring XXXXX XXXXX? Classic movie starring 40s movie star XXXXX XXXXX playing Tarzan… read more
Where do I find Japanese movie industry networking and contacts
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
Where do I find Japanese movie industry networking and contacts people to make my movie as a script writer?… read more
how do you wear a pocket watch and double chain where does ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
how do you wear a pocket watch and double chain where does the fob go this would be on a waiste coate… read more
Do you know where it is possible to buy or download ...
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
Do you know where it is possible to buy or download "i''ll be" by O S Xperience? The song is featured in two movies but is not on any soundtrack or cd that I can find. Thanks!… read more
in shows an movies, why do all chinese resturants or take outs
M.Arch
M.Arch, Senior Studio Manager
in shows an movies, why do all chinese resturants or take outs have chop sticks for there food an people actually know how to use them even when they don't have to? all my life,never saw that in the r… read more
Movie opens with major gun battle. FBI vs. Drug king pin ...
Timothy
Timothy, Entertainment advisior and writer.
Movie opens with major gun battle. FBI vs. Drug king pin whi is a black female. do you know the movie… read more
Do you know where I can watch the 1st 10 minutes of the summer
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Do you know where I can watch the 1st 10 minutes of the summer 2010 movie Knight and Day? The Sunday Times website has apparently taken that clip off of their website. Thank you for your help?… read more
I would like to find a DVD of Jack Lemmons Good Neighbor Sam.
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
I would like to find a DVD of Jack Lemmon's Good Neighbor Sam. Does anyone know where I can find this wonderfully funny movie?… read more
Hello JA: Do you know of a place in the Chicagoland area where
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hello JA: Do you know of a place in the Chicagoland area where I can purchase duck and blood either fresh or frozen to make CZARNINA. It is a Polish soup. I live in Orland Park, Il 60462. Thanks, Dave… read more
do you know where Ican buy a candy that my father had as a ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
do you know where Ican buy a candy that my father had as a child it was called peach leather. He grew up in charleston sc thank you [email protected]… read more
do you know where i can get someone to play spong ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
do you know where i can get someone to play spong in a costume at my daughters b day party, i live in fayetteville nc… read more
Do you know where I can view the fight live between Ronda
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Do you know where I can view the fight live between Ronda Roused and Amanda Nunez tomorrow?… read more
do you know any website where i can download my pictures ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
do you know any website where i can download my pictures and they would make me a real scrapbook and send it on the mail?… read more
I am looking for a private film casting agent or manager in
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
I am looking for a private film casting agent or manager in San Francisco area, do you know how I can find one? I already checked online and only agencies are listed, I need a private one to one agent… read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more