How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask danny541 Your Own Question
danny541, Entertainment Fan
Category: Entertainment
Satisfied Customers: 909
Experience:  Am a old movie buff ..
Type Your Entertainment Question Here...
danny541 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I own a bar and I wish to have a singer come in or Karaoke,

Resolved Question:

If I own a bar and I wish to have a singer come in or Karaoke, do I have to do something legally to have an entertainer sing someone else's songs?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

No, but you do have to have an Entertainment liecence filed on record!

You just need to go to the court house and file it!

Please remember to click on the green accept button, so the site pays me for my help!

Positive feedback is a great way to say,"THANK YOU!"
danny541 and other Entertainment Specialists are ready to help you