Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
ineed a choice of new movies!!! like action more new releases,romance,i
Expert, entertainment expert
ineed a choice of new movies!!! like action more new releases,romance,i have most the same movies i had wnen i ordered. thank you . my phone#XXX-XXX-XXXX or home#XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
I wonder what horror movies during the time period 1999 - 2010
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I wonder what horror movies during the time period 1999 - 2010 have been written by UK horror screenwriters?… read more
Have new cable show idea, starting web-site strangeartfactory.com,
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Have new cable show idea, starting web-site strangeartfactory.com, and have enought Art to fill hours of time. I would like help with filming show right. Also information who might invest in furture s… read more
Hi, we have been living in new york city since past 10 years.
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
Hi, we have been living in new york city since past 10 years. we hve visited almost all places and now kinda get bored going to bars,restaurants, theater, museums all the time. is there anything diffe… read more
I have been invited to celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid,
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
I have been invited to celebrate the Muslim holiday of Eid, the end of Ramadan, with a new friend. As a Christian I know little about this celebration. Is this a gift giving occassion? I want to be re… read more
I have heard a song every time i have been in the ...
angelicakelly
angelicakelly, entertainment expert
I have heard a song every time i have been in the mediterranean over the past five years and cannot find it anyware on the web. All i know is it sounds spanish and is quite fast and crazy, i cant reme… read more
Music Question - I have been looking for a specific tape/CD
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Music Question - I have been looking for a specific tape/CD for a long time. What I owned was a cassette tape bought in 1998 at a Walmart in Colorado Springs, CO. At the time it was offered as a casse… read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves no violence or magic. Any suggestions?… read more
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation trip to small counties; example : want to go fishing in Allegany New York?… read more
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power generating bikes for a TV commercial. The bikes would be used for a 1-day shoot. I asked how many people will be on the shoot and the answer … read more
Hi,Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea for around 100 people for an evening event that would allow you to do your own catering (i.e. not a church hall or similar)?… read more
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which
Martin, Engineer
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which I can bring foward a proposal for a childrens tv show. I would like you to find those companies who will consider my proposal regards th… read more
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene
Martin, Engineer
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene of a boy flying a pedal powered airplane that ended up crashing into a barn?… read more
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember
Martin, Engineer
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember the executioner within the graveyard part of Haunted Mansion holding a ring of 3 keys. This seems to be supported by the use of "keys" in a few… read more