How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor Yo...
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor, Entertainment Industry Executive
Category: Entertainment
Satisfied Customers: 2897
Experience:  Entertainment Consultant 25 yrs. Record labels. PR firm. Published Writer. World Traveler.
Type Your Entertainment Question Here...
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi! Need to get mechanical licenses for a new CD I am ...

This answer was rated:

Hi! Need to get mechanical licenses for a new CD I am producing. I have found 4 songs in the Harry Fox Agency data base but need to get license for the rest of the cover songs. Looking for another one shop dot com like HFA to do the job. The name of the other publishers where the songwriters have their works published are: Sony/ATV Music Publishing, Alfred Publishing, Hal Leonard Corp. Any suggestions? Need to get this done asap for a August 19, 2008 release. Pls. advise
Hello Paul

For ATV try Amy Cranford at(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
The info for Alfred Publishing can be found here

And the Hal Leonard info can be found here

Let me know if you encounter any problems or need any additional help

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor and other Entertainment Specialists are ready to help you