How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Coolchics Your Own Question
Coolchics, Teacher
Category: Entertainment
Satisfied Customers: 432
Experience:  BA
Type Your Entertainment Question Here...
Coolchics is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Has there been a recording of Grow Old With Me ...

Customer Question

Has there been a recording of "Grow Old With Me" by Adam Sandler, from the Wedding Singer, recorded without the sounds from the movie. My daughter would like to use that song as her song for her first dance at her wedding. We have only heard it on the soundtrack with sounds from the movie. We would be so greatful to find another recording of it.nnThank you so much
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Coolchics replied 9 years ago.

Can it be sung by another artist? or do you want the one with Adam Sandler minus movie sound bites?

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
It can be sung by another artist. Just don't want the noise from the movie. Will you also be able to tell me where I can get a copy of the recording.
Expert:  Coolchics replied 9 years ago.
I will research this for you, and get back to you in an hour or so, unless another expert can find it before me, thanks!
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
What is the accept button ? I have not received an answer yet
Expert:  Coolchics replied 9 years ago.
don't worry about the "accept" button until you receive an answer you are satisfied with!
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thanks I look forward to your reply to our dilemma
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Have you found anyathing yet?
Expert:  Coolchics replied 9 years ago.

Rverything that I have found includes the pilots comments at the beginning of the song. I will keep looking!

But your other option could be to download the song and import it into Windows Movie Maker and mute that part of the song....

Coolchics and other Entertainment Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thanks for your help if you do find something else we would really appreciate it. Thanks for keep loooking