Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Carol
Carol
Carol, Research Analyst

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
How do I get a copy of a television show from the ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
How do I get a copy of a television show from the 1950s? I was on a show called Strike it Rich with my family. We would love to have a copy of the show.… read more
How can I obtain a copy of The Today Show from September 5,2008
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
How can I obtain a copy of The Today Show from September 5,2008 even if it does not include Michael Buble excerpts?… read more
I am creating a modeling agency, I understand the whole business
Martin, Engineer
I am creating a modeling agency, I understand the whole business except one thing. How do I get clients? I have read that you have to send portfolios to different clients, invite them to diner etc to … read more
Where can i get a DVD copy of Def leppard semi ...
Carol
Carol, Research Analyst
Where can i get a DVD copy of 'Def leppard semi unplugged at The Hard Rock Cafe Singapore'. The production was supported by MTV.… read more
Where can i get a vhs or dvd copy of Toto - live in ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
Where can i get a vhs or dvd copy of the rock group, Toto - live in Montreux Jazz Festival, July 5th, 1991.… read more
How do I get on the T.V game show Deal or No Deal as a contestant
Timothy
Timothy, Entertainment advisior and writer.
I am intertested in being on the show Deal or No Deal. But I dont know what you have to do to get on the show can you tell me?… read more
How do I get Hannah Montana backstage passes for the TV show
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
I want to go to a Hannah Montana tv show but a friend told me you can get backstage passes. Well I searched everywhere do you know how?… read more
Where can I find a downloadable copy of Jumpin at the Woodside
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
Where can I find a downloadable copy of Jumpin at the Woodside by Milton Delugg (Gong Show)???????… read more
how to copy old vinyl albums from my turntable so that I ...
Yaira
Yaira, Graphic Artist / Illustrator
how to copy old vinyl albums from my turntable so that I can eventually make CDsfrom my own old albums. I have a turntable and have a Magnetic Cartridge Pre-amplifier… read more
How can I obtain 6 tickets to the Oprah Winfrey Show in ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
How can I obtain 6 tickets to the Oprah Winfrey Show in Chicago for Monday June 11, 2006 We are traveling from Florida Thank You [email protected]… read more
Where or how can I obtain a copy of a 1946 movie named ...
Kim
Kim, Librarian
Where or how can I obtain a copy of a 1946 movie named "Sentimental Journey" or "The Little Horse" starring John Payne and Maureen O'Hara?… read more
HOW CAN I FIND THE SHOW ABOUT THE DOG THAT TALK BACK TO YOU
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
the dog was jus talkin back to montel when he said hello and montel was going to give him the paper.… read more
How can Britney Spears get a drivers license after being ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
How can Britney Spears get a drivers license after being stopped without one and getting a DUI or the hit and run?… read more
Where can I get a copy of the Movie (Video or DVD) ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
Where can I get a copy of the Movie (Video or DVD) "Death Be not Proud"? (I have searched unsuccessfully for it. Thanx!… read more
What is a link to, or any way I can get a hard copy of the ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
What is a link to--or any way I can get a hard copy of--the screenplay for the movie Borat? It can be free or pay, but I'm looking for the screenplay, not the transcript.… read more
i have a movie or tv show in mind where the lead actor gets ...
Crista
Crista, Professional Genealogist
i have a movie or tv show in mind where the lead actor gets stuck in an elevator with his fiance and i think 2 other people, they start discussing what they will do if they ever get out of the elevato… read more
Im not sure my child is learning to read music from his piano
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I'm not sure my child is learning to read music from his piano teacher. How can I find out?… read more
How can I find out the name of a popular show tune I can
Martin, Engineer
How can I find out the name of a popular show tune I can play on the piano (main melody line only) but am not sure from which Broadway production it comes or the lyrics associated with same? This woul… read more