Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor, Entertainment Industry Executive

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I need help finding a movie title. I would like to know ...
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
I need help finding a movie title. I would like to know the name of a movie about a blonde headed boy who is trying to save money to buy a radio. The movie must take place in the 60's or 70's as the r… read more
I remember that Bond movies like Dr. No, Diamonds Are
Martin, Engineer
I remember that James Bond movies like Dr. No, Diamonds Are Forever, and so forth used to have scenes with sunlight, daylight, and so forth. However, on the last 2 James Bond movies, Skyfall and Spect… read more
Hello, id like to know, who the top 3 feature film casting
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Hello, i'd like to know, who the top 3 feature film casting directors in Los Angeles are, and what their contact details are? thank you.… read more
I need e-mail addresses fo Joe Scarborrogh,Tim Russert, ...
Jan
Jan, Research Support
I need e-mail addresses fo Joe Scarborrogh,Tim Russert, XXXXX XXXXX. My e-mail address is:[email protected]… read more
I would like to know how to become one of the guys who come
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I would like to know how to become one of the guys who come up with the ideas for different movies. A movie or story creator so to speak. Is there a profession that I can research in this area?… read more
I really need help in remembering this pilot movie name!!!!
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I really need help in remembering this pilot movie name!!!! i think its an 80s movie!! it talk abt a student who travels from a communist country to maybe USA or England! Incidents happen after that! … read more
Hello there !! ;-) Could you help me to find these persons.I
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
Hello there !! ;-) Could you help me to find these persons. I need a phone number and an e-mail address. Lesli Linka Glatter, Charlotte Sieling, and Alex Gansa. Thank you for your help.… read more
ineed a choice of new movies!!! like action more new releases,romance,i
Expert, entertainment expert
ineed a choice of new movies!!! like action more new releases,romance,i have most the same movies i had wnen i ordered. thank you . my phone#XXX-XXX-XXXX or home#XXX-XXX-XXXX… read more
I would like to contact Mr Clooney about a possible new movie
Martin, Engineer
I would like to contact Mr Clooney about a possible new movie which I think has good potential at his convenience. My email [email protected] Regards XXXXX XXXXX… read more
I need to know the name of a movie. Its about a spaceship ...
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
I need to know the name of a movie. Its about a spaceship the lands in a boys backyard. In the movie his teacher eats the head of a frog.… read more
I would like to kinow if anyone would knows what movie follows
CRogers
CRogers, ContentAnalyst
I would like to kinow if anyone would knows what movie follows the attack on Pearl harbor.I seen it once and can not remember the name.ITS where th US goes looking for the carriors that were used in t… read more
I have a new comotron mp3 player and need help ...
Stephen
Stephen, Internet Programmer
I have a new comotron mp3 player and need help installing it on my pc and also adding music files to it ...??… read more
Who was the young actress in the movie Mr. Moon, Sam ...
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Who was the young actress in the movie Mr. Moon, Sam Waterson played the father of two daughters and I want to know who played the younger daughter Dani?… read more
Here is a odd one...What I need to know is what meledy/song
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
Here is a odd one...What I need to know is what meledy/song etc had a trumpet play in the begining several times...Any one who can help I will be there for ya.....… read more
I need to know the name of a movie I saw on Lifetime ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
I need to know the name of a movie I saw on Lifetime channel a few years back. It involved 2 women who became lovers & one of the women dies of Lupus. I think it's based on a true story. Please help!!… read more
i would like to know how cleopatra did here make-up or a ...
Ms Chase - JA Entertainment Mentor
i would like to know how cleopatra did here make-up or a picture of her face going to a costume party thank you… read more
I need a recommendation for a new game for my Android phone
Martin, Engineer
I need a recommendation for a new game for my Android phone (Evo 3D). I'd really like to know if there's a great dual-stick shooter out there that comes at all close to Solomon's Keep for iOS (http://… read more
I need a detailed plot of the movie called Happy New Year ,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I need a detailed plot of the movie called "Happy New Year", from 1987, starring Peter Falk. Thank you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_New_Year_(1987_film)… read more