Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Dr.Diana
Dr.Diana
Dr.Diana, Music & Video lover/Collector

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I can burn a music C.D. from limewire and it plays in my ...
tanyarparis
tanyarparis, Associate Degree
I can burn a music C.D. from limewire and it plays in my home cd player but not my vehicles cd player, the system in my vehicle says the cd may be scracthed, but it is not it still plays in my home sy… read more
How can I watch Wheel of Fortune and/or Jeopardy online
Martin, Engineer
How can I watch "Wheel of Fortune" and/or Jeopardy online? I am happy to pay for a subscription if I can find a service that will let me watch a large number of past episodes on my computer. Who offer… read more
Where can I go to find restaurant paraphanalia for a ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Where can I go to find restaurant paraphanalia for a country bar? I mean everything including design, possible paintings, posters, etc..… read more
Is there some place on the net where I can go to ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
Is there some place on the net where I can go to listen to specific songs of my choice, without having to download them. I want to "plug" in a song title and then listen to it, for free and not downlo… read more
do you know where i can get someone to play spong ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
do you know where i can get someone to play spong in a costume at my daughters b day party, i live in fayetteville nc… read more
Where can I go to download free ringtones with no catches,
BravesFan01
BravesFan01, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Where can I go to download free ringtones with no catches, or supscriptions? or can I download songs from my itunes to my phone and set as a ringtone?… read more
Where can I catch in my $5,000 official money chip? 061579.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Where can I catch in my $5,000 official money chip? 061579 … read more
Any ideas of any places in London where I can go with a ...
HMathur
HMathur, Web Developer
Any ideas of any places in London where I can go with a group of friends for my 25 th birthday night out? My friends all have different music tastes and I want something that will play a good mix of c… read more
where can i go to on the net to find a venue in oxford ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
where can i go to on the net to find a venue in oxford for my boyfriends 30th birthday party?… read more
where can i go to download a song from the disney ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
where can i go to download a song from the disney mivie aristocats the song is everybody wants to be a cat… read more
What is the licence fee that stores have to pay to play ...
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
What is the licence fee that stores have to pay to play instore music? Where does the money go and what artist collect on the royalties ?… read more
There is a place in Northern Geaorgia where you can go see
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
There is a place in Northern Geaorgia where you can go see fireflies, millions of them. You have to go in the middle of the night. I cannot find any info on it. Can you?… read more
i keep spinning the wheel on i won and can never ...
Michelle
Michelle, 3 1/2 years university, no degree
i keep spinning the wheel on i won and can never hit anything other than free spins i have had 2 jackpots and the 3rd one stopped right after and will never hit anything i am wondering how do you win … read more
where can I buy a copy of Walter Houston singing Septermber
Mandy
Mandy, entertainment expert
where can I buy a copy of Walter Houston singing Septermber Song? It was a 1938 Knickerbocker Holiday stage play.… read more
Where can i go for a really nice Greek restaurant in san Francisco
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Where can i go for a really nice Greek restaurant in san Francisco or the close to san francisco besides Mezes and besides koqori? Nice not casual like a coffeshop - mycanos on polk is not nice. thank… read more
I want to build BAR BILLIARD TABLE. Where can I get plans to
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I want to build BAR BILLIARD TABLE. Where can I get plans to do this ? … read more
I want to play my collection of music for a group of ...
michael
michael, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I want to play my collection of music for a group of teens at a 'dance' environment. Do I need any permits or license to legally play copyright music publically?… read more
where can I download aretha franklins piece of my ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
where can I download aretha franklin's piece of my heart? I haven't got a credit card only a debit one.… read more