Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Yosemite Sam
Yosemite Sam
Yosemite Sam, Jack of All trades

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
how do the tv stations know how many people are ...
Cacaoatl
Cacaoatl, Some College
how do the tv stations know how many people are watching a program and if it has good raitings or not ?… read more
how can I find info @ how much it will cost to live in San ...
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
how can I find info @ how much it will cost to live in San Antonio,Cost of Houses versus apartments, etc?… read more
how do i find out how to write a letter to a TV star
MathEnt
MathEnt, Self-Employed Math Tutor
I want to write letters to some TV stars. I want to know how I find out the addresses to write to… read more
How many people gamble on sports in the US? How many people
Ask Veronica
Ask Veronica, Entertainment Exec.
How many people gamble on sports in the US? How many people particpate in office pools based on sports?… read more
How much do TV networks in America pay for a documentary? How
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
How much do TV networks in America pay for a documentary? How much do they pay for reruns? Low to high range!… read more
How many octaves can the average person sing How many ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
How many octaves can the average person sing? How many for professional singers? What are the actual note ranges of the "average" singer? What are the actual note ranges of the "professional" singer?… read more
I need to know how to figure how much alcohol to purchace ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
I need to know how to figure how much alcohol to purchace for an open house. 50 people hours 11 am - 4 pm New Years day. All adults, will be serving champagne, mamosas, bloddy marys, beer, wine and so… read more
how to start a music store that is not on the internet ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
how to start a music store that is not on the internet but in an actual store for people to shop locally?… read more
LEAH REMINI - How do I watch past episodes of the series
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
LEAH REMINI - How do I watch past episodes of the series concerning the "church" of scientology that Leah is doing? How many episodes have already aired… read more
how do i rent and start a venue at a night club how do i ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
how do i rent and start a venue at a night club? how do i sort out advertisements and get intouch with top dj's?… read more
how do I find out how much a waterbury wind up clock is ...
Simmons
Simmons, Home maker
how do I find out how much a waterbury wind up clock is worth and a kodak six-20 and a brownie box camera are worth… read more
How do I figure out how many hamburgers and hot dogs to buy ...
Walter
Walter, Just Answer Consultant
How do I figure out how many hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, to buy for 100 adults and 75 children? Paperproducts? I have asked families to bring a "side dish" with them.… read more
My wife likes the Hallmark movie channel and its Christmas
Martin, Engineer
My wife likes the Hallmark movie channel and it's Christmas movies. How if possible do I go about getting it and how much will it cost? this is a uverse question.… read more
how many trumpet players (approx) are there in the uk from
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
Hi, how many trumpet players (approx) are there in the uk from kids in school to proffesionals or just how many on the whole ? this is for market research purposes.… read more
How do I apply to be a Contestant on Deal or no Deal if I
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
How do I apply to be a Contestant on Deal or no Deal if I don't no how to record? Sorry Denise … read more
How to find a music video without the name of the song
Amber's View
Amber's View, High School or GED
I'm looking for a reggae song with lyrics that start 'one of them, two of them, three of them, ...' duttie whine or dirty whine.… read more
How to enter kick it with kyle & corbin sweepstakes
Putland
Putland, Bachelor's Degree
well...i dont know how to enter.ive tried everything.i have been trieing to enter for 5 days.… read more
How do I invite someone to a dinner that follows a ...
Edward Johnson
How do I invite someone to a dinner that follows a baptizm, but ask for everyone to pay for their own meal and their own drinks.… read more