Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Mandy
Mandy
Mandy, Dancer

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
From a music expeert - the singer of the song We are Family
Edward Johnson
Edward Johnson, Senior HR Consultant and Business Devlpm
From a music expeert - the singer of the song "We are Family"? I think in the 1980's, And where could I get a copy?… read more
where can I find the music and words to a song I ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
where can I find the music and words to a song ? I think the title is the crystal fountain. If not the title, part goes O I have found it the crystal fountain… read more
Where can I buy sheet music for the song Windy ...
Tracy
Tracy, Insurance Transcription
Where can I buy sheet music for the song: "Windy City" from the Broadway musical: Calamity Jane and where can I buy the music for "Windy City" without the vocal?… read more
Where can I find the words to Christmas songs (ie ...
Lindie
Lindie, Healthcare Expert
Where can I find the words to Christmas songs? (ie: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Silent Night, etc.)… read more
saw a video on cable by a group called Nineteen. song was called
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
saw a video on cable by a group called Nineteen. song was called queen of my life. Where can I get a copy of it?… read more
where would i find the words to certain christmas songs
Don
Don, entertainment expert
fum fum fum , up! good christian folk and listen, ding dong! merrily on high Artist is Madacy christian music group… read more
Where can i get a DVD copy of Def leppard semi ...
Carol
Carol, Wife and mother
Where can i get a DVD copy of 'Def leppard semi unplugged at The Hard Rock Cafe Singapore'. The production was supported by MTV.… read more
Where can i get a vhs or dvd copy of Toto - live in ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
Where can i get a vhs or dvd copy of the rock group, Toto - live in Montreux Jazz Festival, July 5th, 1991.… read more
get the words and /or music to a christian hymn i have wrote published
Edward Johnson
i have written several hymns that many people love. i have now put music to a couple of them. what is my next step to get them published or whatever the word is to singers. it doesn't matter if i sing… read more
Where can I find the words to old sing-a-ling songs ...
Ryan
Ryan, Analyst II
Where can I find the words to old sing-a-ling songs from the 40's to the 50's and songs that you would sing to in a piano bar?… read more
$5 Bonus for a correct answer. Where can I find the music
AptLinguist
AptLinguist, Bachelor's Degree
$5 Bonus for a correct answer. Where can I find the music video from the band "The National" for the song "Lucky You". It's in black and white film and involved a dude getting on a streetcar and ridin… read more
where can I buy a copy of Walter Houston singing Septermber
Mandy
Mandy, Dancer
where can I buy a copy of Walter Houston singing Septermber Song? It was a 1938 Knickerbocker Holiday stage play.… read more
Where can I download the music Video by the Dancing ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
Where can I download the music Video by the "Dancing Dj's v Roxette" 'Fading like a flower' I have a friend who was in the video, but have never got to see it. Thanks… read more
Where can I buy a copy of the single Revolution ...
The Scribbler
The Scribbler, Master's Degree
Where can I buy a copy of the single 'Revolution in Paradise' by Heath Hunter and the Pleasure Crew?… read more
where can I find a copy of a record by The Californians in ...
Don
Don, entertainment expert
where can I find a copy of a record by The Californians in 1967 called "I cant get you out of my mind" on the decca label… read more
I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A SONG AND THE MUSICAL GROUP.
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
I AM LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A SONG AND THE MUSICAL GROUP. PROBABLY FROM THE 70'S. IN THE MUSICAL VIDEO AT THE END OF THE VIDEO IT SHOWS A TRAIN TRACK, AND A TRAIN SIGN (LIKE AT A CROSSING) AND AUTUMN… read more
My 15yr daughter recorded a CD with 12 songs, it was finsh ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
My 15yr daughter recorded a CD with 12 songs, it was finsh and master in Feb 08. I have ask for a copy of the CD. The only contract I signed was personal manager nothing else. The personal manager is … read more
I need a copy of the song Anytime by William Finn without the
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
I need a copy of the song Anytime by William Finn without the lyrics. My son is singing it and we can not find a copy with out the lyrics in the song. Help.… read more