Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Cher
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more
Do I have to join this group to ask a question? I am trying
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am trying to the contact information for Mr. Russell Simmons to set up a meeting with my boss?? … read more
I was trying to get in touch with Tyler, I been without work
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I been without work sense 2012 have surgery on my left knee 5 times and the insurance on my home wasn't any good I didn't know because Ithey be trying to get over on women and I see that now because I need a roof on my home and the insurance will not pay and told me if I don't get a roof before September that they will cancel the insurance it not any good anyway but I know I nerd insurance but noone will give me any until I get this fix I have reached out to other people and no help I'm not begging I just don't have any money to get it fix with Thank you … read more
Need of a researcher to help me find more accurate
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm In need of a researcher to help me find more accurate information about a restaurant in Chicago IL named Harold's chicken. I would like to know how many years they have been a restaurant in Chicag… read more
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves
Martin, Engineer
I'm looking for some kind of strategy PC game that involves no violence or magic. Any suggestions?… read more
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
What are five details that should be planned on a vacation trip to small counties; example : want to go fishing in Allegany New York?… read more
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
My bike entertainment group is being asked to supply power generating bikes for a TV commercial. The bikes would be used for a 1-day shoot. I asked how many people will be on the shoot and the answer … read more
Hi,Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi, Do you know of elegant / interesting venues in Kensington/Chelsea for around 100 people for an evening event that would allow you to do your own catering (i.e. not a church hall or similar)?… read more
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which
Martin, Engineer
Hi and thanks I am looking for companies in canada or usa which I can bring foward a proposal for a childrens tv show. I would like you to find those companies who will consider my proposal regards th… read more
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene
Martin, Engineer
what movie was it that Disney put out that contained a scene of a boy flying a pedal powered airplane that ended up crashing into a barn?… read more
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember
Martin, Engineer
Magic Kingdom Haunted Mansion - Prior to 2003 I remember the executioner within the graveyard part of Haunted Mansion holding a ring of 3 keys. This seems to be supported by the use of "keys" in a few… read more
I have written a script for a 5 minute movie. Some "friends"
Expert, entertainment expert
I have written a script for a 5 minute movie. Some "friends" want to make this onto a 5 minute film. If I do not get any cash, how much should I get paid? A % of the gross? How much? A % of the net? H… read more
Where can I find out a list of all of the TV shows on in America
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Where can I find out a list of all of the TV shows on in America at the moment and who they are produced by?… read more
I probably should have asked this question years ago. I believe
Martin, Engineer
I probably should have asked this question years ago. I believe some time in the 1980s--perhaps '85-'89--I saw what seemed to be a filmed-for-television production of a stage drama on PBS. I thought i… read more
I would like to ask what is the best place for a Cinco De Mayo
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I would like to ask what is the best place for a Cinco De Mayo breakfast menu in San Jose, CA? I researched the Internet while I find recepes I could not find a clear answer of eateries that offer suc… read more
BT offers TV packages for its BT Infinity customers. One of
Martin, Engineer
BT offers TV packages for its BT Infinity customers. One of the potential BT "Bolt ons" is Sky Movies. Is that Sky Movies option only available in standard definition, or can the Sky Movies option be … read more
For Cher only. Hi Cher. Since my wife passed away I live
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
For Cher only. Hi Cher. Since my wife passed away I live with my daughter her husband and three grandchildren. My oldest grandaughter is 20. My middle grandson is 18. My youngest grandson is 12. We do… read more
CANADIAN find a persons name: FIND NAME OF MINOR CANADIAN
Martin, Engineer
CANADIAN find a person's name: FIND NAME OF MINOR CANADIAN ACTOR, BORN APPROX 1933 Hi, can you find the name of an actor who did stage acting in Canada and who was an occasional actor on CBC TV. He ha… read more