Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Stephen
Stephen
Stephen, Programmer

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
The cds of the "Lincoln Movie", both blueray and the dvd, are
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
The cds of the "Lincoln Movie", both blueray and the dvd, are missing a part of the movie version- I saw the movie twice because of one part of the movie - the part about Lincoln's trip to the Petersb… read more
recently loggins and messina reunited did they release a new
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
recently loggins and messina reunited did they release a new live cd dvd? also one or two cds? neil.… read more
paul mccarthY WHEN WILL THE CD DVD BE RELEASED ONE OR
Merlo
Merlo, Tax Consultant
paul mccarthY WHEN WILL THE CD DVD BE RELEASED ? ONE OR TWO CDS. WHAT WAS THE SONG LIST OF SONGS THAT HE SANG AT CITIFIELD. NEIL… read more
Where and how would an individual report copyright violations
Guru_Guy
Guru_Guy, Doctoral Degree
Where and how would an individual report copyright violations of music, (CD, DVD, or performances)? This involves copying of cd's, dvd's, concerts, tv, etc. and then selling those copies for profit.… read more
how do you download a video game for a ps2 onto a cd-r disc and not ha
Paul
Paul, entertainment expert
how do you get a video game onto a cd-r disc with out paying for it? its for a ps2 and how to burn it?… read more
Where can CDs similar to whats on Mortal Kombat CDs
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I'm looking for music that would be very similar to what is found on the "Mortal Kombat Annihilation" soundtrack. More specifically, like tracks 5, 7, 9, 10, 12 (rock/techno/trance combination.… read more
Is it possible for an individual to market a CD music ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Is it possible for an individual to market a CD music compilation of Copyrighted songs to a mass market?… read more
Is there a DVD or video containing a performance ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
Is there a DVD or video containing a performance by June Christy of the song Midnight Sun? To me, this is a classic performance, and I'd certainly like to be able to see it as well as hear it. Inciden… read more
Columbia House DVD Club has enrolled me into a DVD club ...
Steve Gardner
Steve Gardner, Director Of Engineer
Columbia House DVD Club has enrolled me into a DVD club membership of which I never joined. They have sent me a DVD, which I returned and now have sent an invoice for total membership payment. I obvio… read more
Purchased a DVD on eBay, watched it and realised that the
Deborah
Deborah, Nurse Practitioner
Purchased a live concert DVD on eBay, watched it and realised that the track the third movement, part of the track had been cut out. I know the live concert note for note because, I have had the album… read more
Is there going to be a DVD release of Willy Russells ...
Mof3
Mof3, Wife, Mother and Grandmother
Is there going to be a DVD release of Willy Russell's 'Blood Brothers' or will it continue to be a live musical only?… read more
Is it possible to access a video cassette or a dvd of a ...
Jeff G.
Jeff G., Senior Software Developer
Is it possible to access a video cassette or a dvd of a programme that was put out on August, 2000 on Channel 4 ? The programme was titled " The Carpenters of Nottingham ".… read more
Aretha Franklin has a cd that she sung one song ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
Aretha Franklin has a cd that she sung one song on it that was opera. what is the name of the cd and the name of the song… read more
There is a CD of American Work songs like those sung ...
Anuj
Anuj, Bachelor Degree
There is a CD of American Work songs like those sung by the slaves working in the fields and working on the great railroads of American, These songs are sampled and looped and then classical orchestra… read more
What does near CD qualtiy mean How much of the CD music
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
What does "near CD qualtiy" mean? How much of the CD music information is lost when broadcast from the satellite?… read more
my portable dvd player reads error or no disc with every dvd I use ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
my portable dvd player will only play a lens cleaning disc, but will not read any other dvd I use. The screen will show it is loading, but will soon stop running and on the screen 'err' will appear an… read more
iF YOU PURCHASE A DVD FROM AMERICA AND IT STATES PAL, DOES ...
Coolchics
Coolchics, Teacher
iF YOU PURCHASE A DVD FROM AMERICA AND IT STATES PAL, DOES THIS MEAN YOU CAN WATCH IT IN THE UK ON EITHER A DVD PLAYER OR IN A COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.… read more
My DVD/VCR is a Sanyo DVW 7000. When I play my DVDs ...
Glenn
Glenn, Maintenance, Technician
My DVD/VCR is a Sanyo DVW 7000. When I play my DVD's the picture skip when I am in the middle of the movie.… read more