Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Stephen
Stephen
Stephen, Programmer

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I am a pop music composer, studying a kind of sound in the
Martin, Engineer
I am a pop music composer, studying a kind of sound in the best way that I can, but I need some help getting started in pin-pointing the sub-genre. it's a kookie 60s kind of pop groove with a tambouri… read more
need an expert in musical theater development. I have
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hello, I need an expert in musical theater development. I have just written a new musical, (it's with the composer now) I am an old theater person, having done most roles in semi-Expert theater. inclu… read more
I am a talented dedicated innovative hard working music composer
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
I am a talented dedicated innovative hard working music composer that needs to be paid for services. I am looking for someone to invest time, advertise and get paid for my abilities in composing sound… read more
I have several music ideas. I asked the composer to make an
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I have several music ideas. I asked the composer to make an arrangement. I plan to sell this music. It's trailer genre. How can I do this? I want to sell it for movies. Here's the example of idea: htt… read more
I am looking for a list of the top music venues in each
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I am looking for a list of the top music venues in each city. Is there a list that might include all music venues?… read more
I am looking for a list of companies in the music industry
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, General Manager
I am looking for a list of companies in the music industry who are reputable and transparent who are accepting submissions of song lyrics for publising or purchasing etc i do not want self pulbishing … read more
If I want to sell singles and albums for a variety of artists
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
If I want to sell singles and albums for a variety of artists on my website, what would my service title be in the music industry?… read more
I was asked to compose and produce music, and record my vocals
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I was asked to compose and produce music, and record my vocals for songs on a CD for a book project. The lyrics are provided on all songs and the melody on some. Payments will be made by set amount of… read more
i write spanish lyrics for pop music i want so bad to meet
Erdaram
i write spanish lyrics for pop music i want so bad to meet someone from a music label so they can read my lyrics and see what can we do from there..buts its seem like its so hard just to get in touch … read more
I am trying to find music from the 80s, a european pop instrumental
Dave Z
Dave Z, Self-Employed
I am trying to find music from the 80's, a european pop instrumental group that played electronic orchestral instruments and wore venetian style masks. They were popular in the U.K. and appeared on To… read more
I would like to record unique rap vocals over the music of
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I would like to record unique rap vocals over the music of a previously song and sell the new song. What type of licence do I need and where do I get it from?… read more
I need help composing a song to Olympic Fanfare and theme by
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Attorney
I need help composing a song to Olympic Fanfare and theme by XXXXX XXXXX ....the song must be suitable for children in the age range of 8 to 11 ...and must have an olympic theme woven into it, with wo… read more
alright i am taking a rock and roll history class. I need ...
Kim
Kim, Librarian
alright i am taking a rock and roll history class. I need to know what Bab Marley and The Wailers major career landmarks and career times were. I can't find anything on Top 100 charts or anything. Tha… read more
Yes, I need a list of the best places to eat preferably either
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Yes, I need a list of the best places to eat preferably either 4 or 5 star restaurants between and in the Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC area. Thanks.… read more
I need someone who can compile my favourite list of
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I need someone who can compile my favourite list of songs. I am not good at this and I am very busy. I would like to chat to someone who cn take a list of all my fav songs and put them on a disc for m… read more
I need lyrics and piano music for two old songs ...
Karel1
Karel1, Certified Respiratory Therapist
I need lyrics and piano music for two old songs: "Let me Call you Sweetheart" and "I'm in Love with you, Honey."… read more
What equipment do i need to produce a quality music video ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
What equipment do i need to produce a quality music video at a mansion in the hills that has a great view that i want to capture.… read more
I need a list of a few words of bad words NOT allowed in
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
I need a list of a few words for examples of bad words NOT allowed in certain ratings. The ratings I need are pg-13, R and XXX.… read more