Entertainment

Connect one-on-one with a verified entertainment expert who will answer your question

Matt, Home Theatre Installer

More related answers
All entertainment experts are VERIFIED
I saw a movie about flowers crying in pain when they were ...
M. Castillo
M. Castillo, AA
I saw a movie about flowers crying in pain when they were being cut. it was a very old movie. it was on tv in the 1960's. Do you know the name of it?… read more
i have a sv2000 20inch tv/dvd television last night i ...
Expert, entertainment expert
i have a sv2000 20inch tv/dvd television last night i was watching it when my electric went out ( lost power for 2 hours) when i turned it back on my left side of the picture is a blue color i was won… read more
I want to start watching shameless as I heard it is great.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I want to start watching shameless as I heard it is great. Years ago I tried to watch the first season and I don't want to go back that far. What is a good season to start which is easy to catch up ?… read more
I was thinking of starting my own live stream, playing music
Erdaram
Erdaram, Composer, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards
I was thinking of starting my own live stream, playing music that I have on my pc. Would I violate music industry I.P. law or do I have to pay royalties on the music that I play?… read more
I am looking for a movie based on the twelve days of ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I am looking for a movie based on the twelve days of Christmas that I used to watch on TV every year in the mid 50''s. It was a silent movie, and each day the guy brought each of the items from the pr… read more
I need a remote for my RCA tv model # rlded3956a. Like what.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
There is no external buttons to access except the power button… read more
Please go to this page to watch the video http //my-ls.com/9b5b8e My
Martin, Engineer
Please go to this page to watch the video: http://my-ls.com/9b5b8e My question is, what is the background music that starts at 3:34? Thanks!… read more
I want the title and singer of this song. I am 60yo and I
Hugh
Hugh, Composer, Producer and Performer
I want the title and singer of this song. I am 60yo and I used to sing this to my wife when we were dating 39 years ago. She has ms and is very ILL. I have tried for a very long time to find it. This … read more
how can i play games on my employers pc when games are banne
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
i just want to play free cell on the works pc but when i try it says games are banned my boss said it was ok if i could find a way rond it.… read more
fear is in my heart just when I stop it starts I can never ...
Jeanne
Jeanne, Certificate
fear is in my heart just when I stop it starts I can never live this way- what song is that from??… read more
What song was being played on All My children on April 30,
danny541
danny541, Retired
What song was being played on All My children on April 30, 2009 when Kendall and Ryan were dancing?… read more
what is the most popular aria from La Boheme (at the end)
HMathur
HMathur, Web Developer
Puccini, circa 1896, I lost our collection and never learned the name of the aria. However, my parents played it when I was a child. I recall it to be some what of a crescendo toward the end. Thank yo… read more
Ive started my own record label this year...I have my own
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I've started my own record label this year...I have my own publishing company with ASCAP I have an artist I'm working with and one young song writer. I produce my own music (for myself and my artist a… read more
I had a dream lastnight of a film i used to watch when i ...
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I had a dream lastnight of a film i used to watch when i was younger, i describe the film to my mother and she said i must of dreamt it. But i know i had it on video when i was younger. Its about a li… read more
My twenty four year old son is a student at USC when he can
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
My twenty four year old son is a student at USC when he can afford it. He writes music and hip hop stuff and is in a group that performs several times a year mostly at college venues and local clubs. … read more
I am a model and have been using a stage name for years, but
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, entertainment expert
I am a model and have been using a stage name for years, but my pay checks are under my legal name. Is it possible to use my stage name on 1099's or 1040's by an employer and open an account under my … read more
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip.
Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
I'm in Illinois and I have the $25,000. official money chip. need informations about it. it was a gift. Help please … read more