Engineering

Engineering Questions? Ask an Engineer for Answers ASAP

Engineering

‎Monday, ‎October ‎05, ‎2015 How do I go about finding

Customer Question
‎Monday, ‎October ‎05, ‎2015 How do...
‎Monday, ‎October ‎05, ‎2015
How do I go about finding someone who is an expert when it comes to ocean structural engineering for tankers. How do I find experts that are very famiiar with ocean tankers for example, and I want to talk to those experts and how do I locate them? Can a cargo ocean tanker be guided by GPS and have no one on the tanker so they do not get injured or killed? For example if I had cargo I would want it sealed inside so no water could get in the tanker. If I am the leasee of an ocean tanker for example, and something like the ocean tanker falling apart, who pays for that damage, the leasee or the leaser?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Engineering
10/5/2015
Engineer: Matt, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Matt, Engineer

Hello

I woudl suggest contacting a Marine engineering consultancy firm

such as

http://tmcmarine.com/

or

http://www.maats.co.uk/

or

http://www.scmshq.org/index.php

Hi
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.

Matt, Engineer