Endocrinology

Ask an endocrinologist. Get answers to endocrinology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Tingling in feet for about three months. Not that I know of…

Customer Question
Tingling in feet for...

Tingling in feet for about three months

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Endocrinology
12/17/2017
Endocrinologist: Dr. David, Other replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Other

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

tingling in both feet?

5’11”, 235. No pain, and I actually feel really good. I just can’t figure it ot

how old are you?

it could be from poor circulation into your legs

or could be from a pinched nerve in your back possibly.

Wouldn’t I feel pain in my back? I don’t have back pain.

sometimes you have pain in your back, sometimes not with pinched nerves

it could be due to poor circulation into your legs.

or prolonged sitting

Wouldn’t my feet be cold?
My feet look normal, and they are not numb
I drive about 1 hour to and from work, but I don’t think that is going to cause that. I’m not a doctor, but it just doesn’t seem right

how intense is the tingling in your feet? on a scale from 0-10?

how old are you?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

I’d say 5. I’m 44. I’ve had anxiety in the past. I was on anxiety medication, but I don’t take it anymore. I do a lot running for exercise, but I don’t think it’s from running. I have no pain with it.

I see

anxiety symptoms can magnify small symptoms and make you worried.

running can sometimes cause some inflammation of your legs and can cause some tingling.