Endocrinology

Ask an endocrinologist. Get answers to endocrinology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have random pain on my body. They are not pain when

Dear doctor,I have random pain...
Dear doctor,I have random pain on my body. They are not pain when touching, I feel it from the nerves. Many times per day, each time last for seconds to minutes. Most of the pain are on hand and feet. i also have tingling on my hand and feet, feel like pin and needle. i just have basic emg and basic blood test. Urine test and they are normal.I dont have back pain and I have anxiety disorder. Do I have to check more. Is it enough to conclude anxiety is the cause?
10/12/2017
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Since when do you have this pain? Do you also have muscle weakness? What treatment are you taking for the anxiety disorder?

Why are your appear in every catgories?
I have those about one month. I dont have muscle weaknees. I am not taking medication for anxiety.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I am a general physician and experienced in all the specialties of medicine. Since I think you want another doctor to answer your question, I will opt out of this question.

Thank you!

Sorry I just want to hear second oppinon.
Dr. David, Other

This is Dr. David

I am another expert here

are you getting your anxiety symptoms treated?

if you are not getting your anxiety symptoms treated, bad anxiety can magnify small symptoms and make your pain symptoms worse

regular exercise can help improve your pain symptoms and can also help decrease anxiety as well.

Hi Dr. David,
It is not treated. I just want to make sure they are anxiety symptoms. What possibility it could be beside anxiety?
It is pin and needle feeling, sometimes itching. There is no spot appear on my skin.
I got random pain as well. It comes and go on random locations

if you are having bad anxiety symptoms, you are not in a good position to try to judge your own symptoms

your anxiety symptoms will magnify your symptoms and make you worried about everything.

your symptoms don't sound serious and don't sound dangerous

your pains may get better with more exercise and with a better diet

you should talk to your doctor about treatment for your anxiety symptoms.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

For sure that I am seeing a therapist for anxiety.
If I am sure that is only anxiety, I feel less anxious.
Are you sure my symptoms are not caused by other reasons?

yes, I am sure your symptoms are not caused by other reasons

I'm glad you are seeing a therapist.

you should talk to your GP doctor about your anxiety as well

you may benefit from medications to help decrease your anxiety symptoms.

you may benefit from regular exercise which can help your body pains and decrease your anxiety symptoms.

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Other