Endocrinology

Ask an endocrinologist. Get answers to endocrinology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question about Lily Humatrope HGH using an insulin…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about Lily Humatrope HGH using an insulin pin instead of the dial and needle they provide. It's more of a questions related to how to calculate dosage using an insulin syringe. Can you help with that?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Endocrinology
Answered in 1 day by:
9/25/2017
Endocrinologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What difficulty are you facing in calculating the dosage?

The medication I have is Lily Humatrope HGG 72 MG. If I am using an insulin syringe that is 1 ML- how much do i draw to equal 1 IU?
I'm sorry- meant 72IU 24MG
I was given the water which i believe is slightly over 3ML
Endocrinologist: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I will opt out of the question and this will allow another expert to answer your question and help you.

Take care.