Endocrinology

Ask an Endocrinologist. Get Answers to Endocrinology Questions.

Ask a Doctor,

Endocrinology

I need a question answered about my thyroid I am having

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. How can we...
hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I need a question answered about my thyroid I am having issues with my antibodies
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I have all my levels to hand etc....
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: All the symptoms of hypo basically Are you an expert or have experiece with thyroid issues ?
JA: No. I'm the Endocrinologist's Assistant.
Customer: Oh
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Sure That I'm transgender and taking estrogen and anti androgens But no other medication
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Endocrinology
11/29/2016
Endocrinologist: DocPhilMD, Internist replied 1 year ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Internist

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How can I help?

just click send to reply

Dr Adi
Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor