How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Adi Your Own Question
Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Category: Endocrinology
Satisfied Customers: 440
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
Type Your Endocrinology Question Here...
Dr Adi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been diagnosed with diabetes insipidus, only my GP

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with diabetes insipidus
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: only my GP who is not really familiar withnthis
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I live in cairns and am trying to find a doctor who treats this condition to visit
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  GauravMD replied 10 months ago.


So what exactly is your question, are you looking for the contact information of a doctor who practices in Cairns, Australia and is familiar with this disease?

Or are you looking for some information about Diabetes Insipidus online?

Has you GP suggested a doctor as well?

Warm regards