Dr Adi
Dr Adi, Professor
Experience:  Director of the Pediatric Diabetes Clinics at UCSF.
56602461

Should I be concerned if my TSH level recent lab test

Customer Question

Should I be concerned if my TSH level recent lab test indicated a result of .71. I reviewed my records and three years ago it was the same. I have hair loss, nail peeling and overgrowth of toe nails, I have and am treating with a psychiatrist for chronic depression and rheumatologist for fibramyalgia for tiredness, constant aches in joints at different times all over and then at time, just in a specific joint. I've have rotator cuff repair and carpal tunnel repair, bilaterally for CTS. My doctor's have never to my knowledge discussed a need to medicate for thyroid levels, should I ask about this treatment although test indicate my labs may be in normal range?
Category: Endocrinology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you attach a copy of the lab report (every labs normal values are different)?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.