Endocrinology

Ask an endocrinologist. Get answers to endocrinology questions.

Ask a Doctor,

My son will be 14 in 10 days he is 5'2.5" tall much shorter…

Customer Question
My son will be 14...
My son will be 14 in 10 days he is 5'2.5" tall much shorter than alot of his peers. He is in the second to last stage of puberty and bone age is at 13yrs I am 5"7 and 3 quarters and his mom is 5'3" how tall will my son be
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Endocrinology
6/2/2015
Endocrinologist: Dr.Amita, Doctor replied 2 years ago
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Welcome to justanswer.
I am Dr.Amita and I would be glad to assist you.
This is an initial answer and you may continue the conversation.
I am sorry that you have not had any assistance till now but experts have no control over this.
According to standard height charts he falls in lower 25 percentile of boys by height and he is expected to reach the height of 5" 7.7 inches.
Please do understand that this is an estimate and not an exact prediction but variation in this estimate can occur on either side.
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita
Dr.Amita, Doctor