How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Israel Whitbeck Your Own Question
Israel Whitbeck
Israel Whitbeck, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1303
Experience:  Senior Associate at Benson Bingham
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Israel Whitbeck is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have issue with the payroll department-they took

Customer Question

I have issue with the payroll department-they took deductions for college savings plan I have but some of the money is not showing in CFNC.Where to do I file a complaint about that to have it investigated?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: This has been going between me and the payroll and benefits department for almost 5 months now and we can’t seem to agree to resolve it
JA: Is the workplace "at will" or union? Is the job hourly or salaried?
Customer: not unionized and salaried-it’s just that payroll deductions is not reflecting the amount in CFNC
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: are these free consultations
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Israel Whitbeck replied 11 days ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm a licensed attorney. I can help answer your legal questions. Please feel free to ask me any follow-up questions after my initial response and remember to please give me a five star rating when we're finished so that I may receive credit for my response.Please respond so that I know you are there.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm here-thanks for responding back.Did you get my questions that I posted here initially?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I'm only asking which government or state agency I can contact if there's a discrepancy between what was deducted by payroll for CFNC and the amount CFNC received.For example,payroll deducted $1000 and CFNC only listed $800.Which state or government agency handles those kind of complaints or issues
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I would just like to know which state or government agency I can file a complaint if there’s discrepancy in what payroll deducted and CFNC for example,payroll deducted $1000 and CFNC only received $800 in the account?Is it the dept.of labor or dept.of justice?
Expert:  Israel Whitbeck replied 11 days ago.
Where are you located p
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  Israel Whitbeck replied 11 days ago.
You'd want to make a complaint with
Expert:  Israel Whitbeck replied 4 days ago.

do you have any further questions?