Sean Lopez
Sean Lopez,
Experience:  Managing Attorney at Lopez Law Group
106202015

Filed an EEOC case against USDA for discrimination base on

Filed an EEOC case against USDA for discrimination base on color and gender. My representative just decided to remove himself as my representation. Possibly due to Conflict of Interest. I have no legal counsel/representation to assist in offer guidance or help meet the judges deadlines. Other counsel is pressing to depose and I don't know what too do.
JA: Please give me a sec to read that.
Customer: ...
JA: Thanks for these details. We'll do all we can to help. When did this begin? Has any gender discrimination been documented or reported?
Customer: This happened in 2017 and it involves me and another African American Manager (Separate cases). The incident has been documented and an EEOC was filed. The Agency lawyers are pressing after counsel removed himself from representing.
JA: What kind of workplace is this (private sector, public sector, etc.)? How many employees?
Customer: Government, I managed 234 or more in my office. the Agency has 850 or more.
JA: Where are you located? Gender discrimination laws vary by state.
Customer: I located in the Washington D. C. area now. But the discrimination occurred while Assistant Field Office Manager in New Orleans, Louisiana
JA: Anything else you want the Lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time. Just looking for help and guidance...

hi, how are you?

my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney, I am happy to assist

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
hi