Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am currently in a hostile work environment with retaliation
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I am currently in a hostile work environment with retaliation from my direct supervisor. I have an open investigation with the HR department. The situation continues to escalate on a daily basis while… read more
Does retaliation and hostile work environment fall under the
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Does retaliation and hostile work environment fall under the EEOC? How do I go about filing a complaint that I feel this is happening?… read more
I have been employed on my job for (12) I feel after I complained
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I have been employed on my job for (12) I feel after I complained on working in a hostile working environment with a co-worker. I was immediately transferred to another location , my contractual aggre… read more
I have been charged of creating a hostile work environment
I have been charged of creating a hostile work environment by a co worker two weeks ago, I believe in retaliation for complaining to our Devision Head that the co worker was not doing his job in a tim… read more
I have worked for a large HMO for 5 years I have been in a
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have worked for a large HMO for 5 years I have been in a hostile work environment, sabotaged and retaliated against. This was admittd from the HR department as well as my manager who advised me that… read more
I feel that I am working in a hostile environment. I had an
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I feel that I am working in a hostile environment. I had an altercation last Tuesday, was told it was over on Friday and Monday I'm getting screamed at in front of everyone regarding the incident that… read more
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment. Comments
hrpro37
hrpro37, BBA
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment. Comments from my direct Supervisor who is head of HR. I've only been here 10 weeks. The Prozac is causing you to have memory loss, that's why you can't … read more
I feel that I am in a hostile work environment for which I
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I feel that I am in a hostile work environment for which I am taking sick time off work due to stress. I will not go back to work there. Should I take a medical leave of abscense? Would I have a winab… read more
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment due to the fact
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I feel like I am in a hostile work environment due to the fact that I have been the target of harassment for almost a year and have gone to my HR dept, my boss and my Loss prevention dept and although… read more
CAn I file a lawsuit against my employer for allowing me to
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
CAn I file a lawsuit against my employer for allowing me to work in an hostile work environment and retaliation? I work for a city department and am not sure if i signed a document waiving my rights t… read more
I work as a social worker for the state of ky. I work in a
LadyJustice
LadyJustice, Attorney & Counselor At Law
I work as a social worker for the state of ky. I work in a very hostile work environment. I do not feel safe and it is causing me to have to seek medical treatment due to stress. If I quit my job, wil… read more
I worked in a hostile environment, was fired and my ex-employer
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
I worked in a hostile environment, was fired and my ex-employer does not like to pay unemployment so he offers ex-employees positions in part-time low paying jobs so they will refuse so he won't have … read more
Hostile work environment. A Retaliation from 6 years earlyier
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
Hostile work environment. A Retaliation from 6 years earlyier and 2 years ago going to human resources about a supervisors sexual harrassment and harrassment from other backing him.… read more
A co-worker falsely claimed a hostile work environment. I
INFOLAWYER, Partner
A co-worker falsely claimed a hostile work environment. I wanted to have a civil conversation with her regarding her performance and as soon as I brought it up, she exploded. She reported her untruthf… read more
What can be done about a situation where I feel I am working
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
What can be done about a situation where I feel I am working in a "hostile" work environment?… read more
hello i and my coworkers have a hostile work environment but
INFOLAWYER, Partner
hello i and my coworkers have a hostile work environment but we don't know how to deal with it. we afraid retaliation.… read more
I feel I work in a hostile work environment at IGT. I had a
Ellen, Attorney
I feel I work in a hostile work environment at IGT. I had a meeting with my supervisory, 12-6. I was intimidated, harassed and threatened to be taken off of the day shift spot I requested. I was the o… read more
I feel that I work in a hostile environment - what can I legally
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I feel that I work in a hostile environment - what can I legally do about it? I have escalated all the way up to the Investigations Department, but have not seen any actions. I have also been diagnose… read more