Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I asked for a raise and was told I argued with someone and
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I asked for a raise and was told I argued with someone and was fired. Am I eligible for my unused vacation time?… read more
My daughter works for a company that is not paying the salaries
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
My daughter works for a company that is not paying the salaries and threatening the employees with firing. They also said that if someone refuses to work, they will be fired and not be paid. What is o… read more
I worked for this company for a year in Massachusetts. After
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I worked for this company for a year in Massachusetts. After 1 year I asked for a raise because the company raised 2 co-workers who one of them started working at the same time as me. But they didn't … read more
My salary was based on salary, plus commision. The company ...
BusinessDoc
BusinessDoc, Doctoral Degree
My salary was based on salary, plus commision. The company I worked for has just fired me for no reason given as of yet. They owe me in monies right at 25,000. from last years commision, i have beeen … read more
I left my position at a company to take another job. I had
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I left my position at a company to take another job. I had to ask for my accured vacation pay. I was a salaried employee. On on my last paychecks stub it stated that I had 76 hours of vacation, (I do … read more
I got fired after my company discovered it was going to have
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I got fired after my company discovered it was going to have to cut salaries 10% and eliminate the retirement plan. They claimed I had been filling out my schedule incorrectly and was trying to be dec… read more
My company is offering a Separation plan for salaried employees.
RESPONDER9
RESPONDER9, employment lawyer
My company is offering a Separation plan for salaried employees. You must "volunteer" to get the package but the company has implied major layoffs coming within the next few months. The Separation pla… read more
We had a layoff at work, I was asked to cut my salary by 50%
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
We had a layoff at work, I was asked to cut my salary by 50% after being here for 28 years nobody else was asked to cut their salary. I'm almost 65 years old. What are my rites… read more
I love and work in Michigan. I am a salaried manager and the
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
I love and work in Michigan. I am a salaried manager and the company i work for has a vacation policy for managers that is accrual based. I earn 4 weeks a year/160 hours. The policy is that if you don… read more
the company i work for is planning a vacation shutdown, and
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
the company i work for is planning a vacation shutdown, and by contract is allowed to take up to 2 weeks vacation time from those employees that have any left. most employees,myself included took thei… read more
i fell on june 9th at work. I went on vacation on the 11th
JBaxLaw
JBaxLaw, Attorney
i fell on june 9th at work. I went on vacation on the 11th this vacation had been planned since march. Because of the fall I was unable to go on vacation as planned. Instead I had to go to therapy 3 d… read more
I was to be given a raise in August, instead the company ...
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was to be given a raise in August, instead the company laid me off and had already hired a younger individual to take my place and are paying him less money. Their excuse was they are restructuring.… read more
i was fired to not showing up for work. in the hand book they
INFOLAWYER, Partner
i was fired to not showing up for work. in the hand book they have 3 day no call no show you no longer work. and under that they have you don't call on your required work day before the start shrift o… read more
I worked for a company and my salary had two elements. a base
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
I worked for a company and my salary had two elements. a base salary and a bonus that was a certain percentage of the profit. Now that I was let go at the end of October do I have the right to claim t… read more
I work for a locum tenens company with a salary of 100.00 per
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I work for a locum tenens company with a salary of 100.00 per hour. I was given a raise in 2008 in the amount of $159.00 but thiswas not given to me saying that it will be used in the payment of my ma… read more
i have been fired after working for 9 years for a company and
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
i have been fired after working for 9 years for a company and i was a salaried general manager for 7 years. can i ask for a severance package and how do i do that?… read more
I worked for a company for nine years and was asked to resign
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
I worked for a company for nine years and was asked to resign or be fired for breaking a policy that my boss had done as well. I had not been told my actions were terminatableand my boss and my peers … read more
I have a question regarding salary raises and bonus plans. I
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Member
I have a question regarding salary raises and bonus plans. … read more