Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

JTaylorEsq
JTaylorEsq
JTaylorEsq, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I file lawsuit against my employer because i was unlawful termination,
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I file lawsuit against my employer because i was unlawful termination, my employer was found guilty of retaliation against me. What is my employers penalty?… read more
I was recently terminated from my employer in retaliation for
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was recently terminated from my employer in retaliation for whistleblowing* and my complaint that my supervisor is a sexist who is incapable of treating me as the equal of my female co-workers. I ha… read more
I filed a retaliation/wrongful termination claim against my
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I filed a retaliation/wrongful termination claim against my employer with the EEOC. They have had the claim for over 6 months and have confirmed they will be performing an investigation. Currently it … read more
I was a witness to a eeoc complaint and my job retaliated
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Juris Doctor (JD)
I was a witness to a eeoc complaint and my job retaliated against me by terminating me. Also i filed a eeoc complaint two weeks before the job fired me also. … read more
I filed an EEOC claim against my employer for termination due
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I filed an EEOC claim against my employer for termination due to retaliation. An explanation is written on 3/9/11. After 5 months the EEOC gave me a right to sue letter, dated 9/14/11. I could not fin… read more
I was terminated from my work today for retaliation against
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I was terminated from my work today for retaliation against an employee. I have been with the company for over 15 years. They offered me a chose to resign but I refused so they fired me. Now they will… read more
Can I file a retaliation claim if I reported my bosses for
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
Can I file a retaliation claim if I reported my bosses for mistreatment and making false allegations. Plus moving me to another site among other things. … read more
I filed an race/ retaliation case against my former employer
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Doctoral Degree
I filed an race/ retaliation case against my former employer 6 months ago. I retained an attorney but need a second opinion. Along with race retaliation case I also filed a Whistleblower charge agains… read more
if i was terminated from my job because the person training
Loren, employment lawyer
if i was terminated from my job because the person training me retaliated against me vindictively . My work ethic was not questioned i was a fast learner and hard worker but the person training me fel… read more
Is there a law against retaliation by an employer if an
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Is there a law against retaliation by an employer if an employee disagrees about a policy and (respectfully) wishes to discuss changing the policy. Everyone in my office disagrees with their time off … read more
Is it legally appropriate for a hearing to terminate an employee
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
Is it legally appropriate for a hearing to terminate an employee to be held in the employer's lawyer's office?… read more
Am I able to file a retaliation claim against a former employer?
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Am I able to file a retaliation claim against a former employer? I quit due to what I considered retaliation and hostile work environment.… read more
I was recently forced to resign after a co-worker filed a charge
Lady Themis
Lady Themis, Attorney
I was recently forced to resign after a co-worker filed a charge of retaliation against me. I did not retaliate against this employee, but was not allowed due process to explain or defend myself. I fe… read more
I am considering filing an EEOC claim of discrimination and
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
I am considering filing an EEOC claim of discrimination and retaliation. My employer was going to terminate me, but said I could resign instead. I had about 30 seconds to decide. I wrote a resignation… read more
CAn I file a lawsuit against my employer for allowing me to
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
CAn I file a lawsuit against my employer for allowing me to work in an hostile work environment and retaliation? I work for a city department and am not sure if i signed a document waiving my rights t… read more
I have filed a case of discrimination and retaliation against
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have filed a case of discrimination and retaliation against my old employer as they fired me the same day they received the notice that i had filed a case against them. They claim that the reason th… read more
My employer (a city dept) has retaliated against me by changing
socrateaser, employment lawyer
My employer (a city dept) has retaliated against me by changing my job to an undesirable position and isolating me from others and my peers in an effort to make me quit. He did this because I have had… read more
is it against the law employer to retaliate on the Personnel
RobertJDFL, Attorney
is it against the law for an employer to retaliate on the Personnel Policy Committee president for doing her job as President. I work for a school district and i had to go in front of the school board… read more