Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I was employed with an insurance company in California for…

Customer Question
I was employed with...

I was employed with an insurance company in California for five years and 1 month. While on disability leave I exhausted my FMLA benefit I was terminated as of 6-1-18.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed the termination with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

No I have not.

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

No I don’t belong to a union.

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2018
Employment Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 11 days ago
Roy Hadavi

­­Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney‑client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I have reviewed the information you have provided. Can you please clarify what your question is? I prefer not to assume.