Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Employment/Labor Law Litigation
20011183

What shall I do if an employer hasn't paid me since June of

Customer Question

What shall I do if an employer hasn't paid me since June of 2018 for my time work gid
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: No.
JA: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes this was time worked in June of 2018 I am still waiting past 30 days now to get compensated for that.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in satisfied customer ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

You may get offers for a phone call at an extra charge. That offer is not being made by me (the site makes it automatically) and you are not required to accept it to proceed. I am happy to continue online with you. I will answer online unless you request a phone call.

There may be a slight delay in my replies as I am assisting other JA customers also. I will reply to your follow up questions.

Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Which state?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Online is fine.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Which state?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Never mind. I will pass. Can you put the $33.00 back in my account please.
Expert:  Loren replied 4 months ago.

Please be aware that I, and the other Experts on the site, are site users like you (I am not an employee of JA), and I do not (and can not) see any account info or address payment issues, but Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

If you are having trouble, you can reach Customer Service assistance at this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

where you can chat, call, or send a support request. You can also email directly to***@******.***

Thanks.