Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I have worked for this company for 12 years and they are going
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have worked for this company for 12 years and they are going to eliminate my job in 2012. I am on vacation next week and they are going to start using a recording instead of having a receptionist at… read more
I have worked for a company for a company for 15 years with
John, Employment Lawyer
I have worked for a company for a company for 15 years with no write ups. I was asked to be the general manager 4-5 times and in June of this year accepted. since I accepted this position My area mana… read more
On August 15, 2012, the owner of the company I work for announced
Roger, Litigation Attorney
On August 15, 2012, the owner of the company I work for announced to the nonunion, management employees that the company would “close its doors on or about October 15, 2012.” At the time of the announ… read more
My husband worked for a company for 3 years and havent recd
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My husband worked for a company for 3 years and haven't rec'd commissions since Aug 08 and payroll periodically since Jan 09. All in all, compensation appears to be close to $20,000, but we don't have… read more
I am on H1b visa. I havent received payment for 306 hours
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
I am on H1b visa. I haven't received payment for 306 hours of my work from my previous company. What procedure I have to follow in order to get that amount ? Please suggest.… read more
i worked for the company for over 3 years and have earned 2
INFOLAWYER, Partner
i worked for the company for over 3 years and have earned 2 weeks vacation. I have not used any of this vacation, since I was terminated will I receive my vacation pay?… read more
I have worked for a Fortune 15 company for the last 15 years.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I have worked for a Fortune 15 company for the last 15 years. For the last 2 years I have been on STD and LTD. In September I was approved for Social Security Disability. My employer has said they wil… read more
I have worked for a company for the past 15 years. I have never
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I have worked for a company for the past 15 years. I have never received a bad evaluation or a notice of need to improve. Very recently I have ascertained that I am going to be terminated (offered a s… read more
I have worked for the same employer since 08/2012. Since
John, Employment Lawyer
I have worked for the same employer since 08/2012. Since February 2013 until June 2016 I either did not receive a check or only received a partial payment. The owed balance at present is $97,000.00. H… read more
I have worked at my current company for 15 years, the company
RobertJDFL, Attorney
I have worked at my current company for 15 years, the company is located in PA (at will) state. I told my current boss two years ago that I was looking to change careers and was looking for other jobs… read more
I have been working with Walmart 15 years since January 28,
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I have been working with Walmart 15 years since January 28, 1999. I have had to terminate because of Medicaid pending for my husband being in Colonial Manor Nursing Center. He is a diabetic, stroke pa… read more
I have been working for a company since April. The agreement
Barrister, Attorney/Landlord/Realtor
I have been working for a company since April. The agreement was that I would receive $50,000 a year with a average work week of 45hrs. I worked all hours offered to me with the exception of 15.5hrs w… read more
I have not received a raise since March 2012 because I was
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I have not received a raise since March 2012 because I was part of voting the union in a three employee shop. If the company hires a new employee at the same wage I am at now with less skills would I … read more
I have worked for an entertainment party company for the
ScottyMacEsq, Lawyer
I have worked for an entertainment party company for the last year, and I have not received payment from my employer but once. According to my employee contract, I am supposed to be paid at the end of… read more
I requested a raise from the owner of the company that I
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi, Attorney
I requested a raise from the owner of the company that I work for. I advised he that I haven't received one since 2010. a new employee was just hired with no experience with this business. he was give… read more
I have worked for a company for 15 years and was recently fired.
AttorneyTom
AttorneyTom, Attorney at Law
I have worked for a company for 15 years and was recently fired. I was receiving medical treatment and was given 4 days off. After providing a doctor's note, my immediate boss asked if I wanted and ex… read more
i have worked for a company for 15 years now. I am a salaried
Ellen, Attorney
i have worked for a company for 15 years now. I am a salaried sales person and receive an auto and gas allowance. For the first time, my employer is requesting that I provide a copy of my michigan dri… read more
I have worked Boston Company 10 years. I had a vacation
Ray, Employment lawyer
I have worked for a Boston Company for over 10 years. I had a vacation planned for October which I had discussed with HR (I had been out for back surgery) when I returned to work in June. They refused… read more