Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
My husband was hurt on the job,lifting boxes from the ups
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
my husband was hurt on the job,lifting boxes from the ups truck and putting them on to the dock. (Sentry Ins) is saying that as the workmans comp reps, the two forms (one from my husband and one from … read more
I have an employee who was on workers comp. He lifted a box
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney At Law
I have an employee who was on workers comp. He lifted a box weighing 15lbs and claimed he hurt his back. The doctor treating him believes he is faking. Evidently he has been on workers comp in the pas… read more
Truck driver get hurt on the job .have knee surgery, back
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
truck driver get hurt on the job .have knee surgery, back surgery, remove one bad disc . Go back for check up still hurting lots of pain . Go to another MRI find another bad disc , he had two bad disc… read more
My husband was hurt at work on March 1, he is a truck driver
Tina, Attorney and Counselor at Law, Mediator
My husband was hurt at work on March 1, he is a truck driver and was unloading his truck, picked up a box of coca-cola syrup weighing about 65 pounds and his should popped and his arm and hand went nu… read more
If an employee is hurt outside of his job, how long is the
Loren, employment lawyer
If an employee is hurt outside of his job, how long is the employer required to hold that employee's job?… read more
My husband works for Walmart, VA. He injured his neck on the
Attorney & Mediator
Attorney & Mediator, Attorney & Certified Mediator
My husband works for Walmart, VA. He injured his neck and back on the job while lifting a pool into a customer's truck. He was referred to workmen's comp physician who intially was only treating his l… read more
I have a Commercial Driver that thinks he gets paid for miles
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I have a Commercial Driver that thinks he gets paid for miles that he rode in the truck while the other driver was driving. That is not what was said to him when he was hired. The drivers get 35 cents… read more
My husband works for a company and while on that job he got
Ray, Employment lawyer
my husband works for a company and while on that job he got hurt but never reported it. He went to doctor and found out he needed surgery on his knee. well he got surgery and he still doesn't feel goo… read more
I hurt my knee at work while doing heavy lifting of several
John, Employment Lawyer
I hurt my knee at work while doing heavy lifting of several items. At that time, because of the rush, I could feel my knee starting to hurt but didn't think anything of it. By the time lunch came and … read more
employee hurt while not working or on the job, how long do
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
employee hurt while not working or on the job, how long do i have to keep the position open?… read more
If a temporary employee gets hurt on the job who is responsible
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
If a temporary employee gets hurt on the job who is responsible for that employee? The Employment Agency that the employee works for or the employer that contracted the agency to send a temporary empl… read more
Hello, I was employed as a truck driver last year and I got
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
Hello, I was employed as a truck driver last year and I got hurt in a head on collision (not my fault) I went to the doctors a few weeks later they did an scan and wanted me to comeback for a mri. I'v… read more
My brother sustained a ligament tear on the left wrist while
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
My brother sustained a ligament tear on the left wrist while lifting boxes in his job in October of 2009. As a result of the injury sustained, movement of the hand became limited. His surgery and 2-da… read more
Good day, I have an employee (truck driver) who has been
JPEsq, Attorney
Good day, I have an employee (truck driver) who has been with us for over a year. About a month ago he was diagnosed with diabetes. Since then his productivity went down. We have talk to him several t… read more
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I work in west texas in the oil fields, i am a truck driver
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I work in west texas in the oil fields, i am a truck driver who can pass a DOT physical, and i requested to be trainned on a different piece of equipment. The supervisors at my job bstated to me that … read more
I have an employee who say he hurt his eye on the job, workmans
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I have an employee who say he hurt his eye on the job, workman's comp is declining to pay saying it was a congenital problem from birth. Employee has obtained an ambulance chaser firm to sue Me and th… read more
I work as a truck driver (tanker trailer ) in the oil fields
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I work as a truck driver (tanker trailer ) in the oil fields in eastern Wyoming. I always work more than 40 hours a week due the demands of my job. I am payed $100 per day per deium and $ 13.50 per ho… read more