Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy
Attorney Wendy, Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I am in a union and our latest C.B.A random drug testing was
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I am in a union and our latest C.B.A random drug testing was added. The agreement states that a positive random drug test the employee would be given a last chance agreement. So i was called in for a … read more
I am a factory worker who was suspended for testing ...
Faye Lee
Faye Lee, JD and MBA and Masters of Law
I am a factory worker who was suspended for testing positive for a CDS during a random urine and hair folicle drug test. I have never used drugs, alcohol or smoked tobacco in my life and do not have e… read more
What should I do if I tested positive on a random drug test.
Glenn Zimmerman
Glenn Zimmerman, Juris Doctor
What should I do if I tested positive for codine on a random drug test. I had acute bronchitis but did not go to a doctor until later that day. My wife unknowingly gave my her cough medicine with codi… read more
I was tested positive for Codeine after a random drug test.
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I am a CMV driver with a CDL and was tested positive for Codeine after a random drug test. I had been off work for several weeks. Due to having a bad cold, I had taken some of my wife's cough syrup wi… read more
I recently submitted to a random UA drug test (35105N SAP 5-50
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I recently submitted to a random UA drug test (35105N SAP 5-50 W/NIT). The results were positive for THC. I have been trying to think of any OTC and perscribed drugs that I have taken that might have … read more
I've failed a random drug test(positive marijuana). The test
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
I've failed a random drug test(positive marijuana). The test was taken on the 14th of November and the results came in on the 21st. I need to know what do I need to do to fight the results and possibl… read more
employee #1 given random drug test -- was tested positive for
A.J.
A.J., Attorney
employee #1 given random drug test -- was tested positive for illegal drugs -- suspended 3 days was let given a 2nd. urine sample passed & kept his job. -- employee #2 given random drug test same resu… read more
My employer recently conducted a random drug test in there
RobertJDFL, Attorney
My employer recently conducted a random drug test in there office and I was found to have THC in my urine. They first told me to not report for work the next day and they would contact me on what they… read more
what happens if an injured worker tests positive for thc while
LadyJustice
LadyJustice, Attorney & Counselor At Law
what happens if an injured worker tests positive for thc while on workers comp? the test was performed as a screening at a pain management doctor. THe injured worker was advised by his attorney to sim… read more
I tested positive on a d.o.t. random drug screen. D.o.t. rules
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I tested positive on a d.o.t. random drug screen. D.o.t. rules require identification to be shown at the time of speciman collection. No I.D. was asked for or presented. My union rep is filing a griev… read more
is there rules on random drug testing for companies so a employees
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
is there rules on random drug testing for companies so a employees name doesn't come out 4 times in 9 months and some employess names never get picked could this be a form of harassment… read more
Is it legal company to require a random drug test, if
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
Is it legal for a company to require a random drug test, if it is not written in the code of conduct policy handbook, or verbally communicated to the employee, and if there is not a valid reason or su… read more
After submitting to a random drug test, a friend was tested
Roger, Litigation Attorney
After submitting to a random drug test, a friend was tested positive for marijuana. Company policy is only option friend has is to allow for a "split test" to be performed using the same urine sample.… read more
Hi, I am a bartender for a local country club. A few days ago
socrateaser, employment lawyer
Hi, I am a bartender for a local country club. A few days ago the company did random drug tests and a few of my co-workers were terminated for testing positive. That left the scheduling a little tight… read more
Our company has a random drug test policy. They want employees
socrateaser, employment lawyer
Our company has a random drug test policy. They want employees to sign a waiver stating that the company nor the company administering the drug test can be held liable if an employee is terminated eve… read more
2 employees are asked. To taken a random drug test. One goes
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Attorney
to taken a random drug test. One goes and has it done, the other admits that will test positive and he is fired. The other has a dirty test and still without repurcussions still work there … read more
I have to take a random drug test tomorrow, and the company
LawHelpNow
LawHelpNow, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I have to take a random drug test tomorrow, and the company my employer is using is making us lower our pants and underwear to our knees, and turn around to inspect our genitals and backside, and then… read more
I may have tested positive for marijuana on a random drug screen.
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney at Law
I may have tested positive for marijuana on a random drug screen. My company has a zero tolerance policy. I work in North Alabama for a utility company. What are my options?… read more