Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am having difficulty finding a lawyer for my case. I need…

Customer Question
I am having difficulty...

I am having difficulty finding a lawyer for my case. I need a harrassment \ PI \ civil rights lawyer. I was hurt at work, and was intimidated not to seek medical attention. Then everyone at work started harassing me by creating a hostile environment. I in a work unionso i am dealing with my company the union, the GC, and the customer who is a very large corp. I cant afford to go up against them at a lawyers fee of 3 to 400 per hour. how can I find someone to help me. I am living in VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you discussed this harassment issue with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you an "at will" employee? Do you belong to a union?

Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is way to much to type here. I need someone who can go up against the best lawyers in the country

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Employment Law
6/29/2018
Employment Lawyer: Ray, Employment lawyer replied 1 month ago
Ray, Employment lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

You may need more than one lawyer here, you may have more than one suit.I am so sorry that his has happened to you.The state bar of Virginia can help you with all of this and find you local lawyers.I hope you can get some justice for all you have been through.

I truly appreciate the chance to help you today.Please ask if you have more. I will get back with you I promise.If you can positive rate when we are done always much appreciated. Prayers to you with all.Thanks again.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried that. I have to pay hundreds to just get a consultation
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I get a lawyer pro bono

Legal aid here.....1-***-***-**** See if they can help you thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That phone number doesn’t work

Virginia Legal Aid Society

• Directions
  • Website

Thanks for your patience and prayers here with all.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

Thanks for rating 5 stars, good luck with all.