Employment Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified employment lawyer who will answer your question

Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer

More related answers
All employment lawyers are VERIFIED
I was being sexually harassed by a fellow employee. I reported
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
I was being sexually harassed by a fellow employee. I reported it to my manager after repeated incidents and making it quite clear to that harasser that his attentions were not welcome. Now I am the p… read more
I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED ON A JOB IN NC. AFTER I REPORTED THE
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED ON A JOB IN NC. AFTER I REPORTED THE FIRST INCIDENT OF BEING SLAPPED ONTHE BUTTOCKS AND THE PERSON SIGNED A STATEMENT, NOTHING MORE WAS DONE. AFTER SOME TIME PASSED THIS SAME P… read more
My wife was sexually harassed at work by one of the supervisors
MDLaw
MDLaw, Attorney
My wife was sexually harassed at work by one of the supervisors and then after reporting it was threatened her work schedule would be changed along with her amount of hours unless she put in writing t… read more
I just got fired from my job by being accused of sexually harassing
Cedric
Cedric, Attorney at Law
I just got fired from my job by being accused of sexually harassing 2 females there. I did not harass them at all. I have always been professional in my duties with dealing with all of the employees. … read more
My daughter was sexually harassed at work and she reported
Cowgirl Lawyer
Cowgirl Lawyer, Attorney at Law
My daughter was sexually harassed at work and she reported it. Her employer is not doing anything and has told the guy that did it that my daughter was the one who told them. They seem to be protectin… read more
Is it legally significant if you were sexually harassed at
INFOLAWYER, Partner
Is it legally significant if you were sexually harassed at work, reported it to someone in a supervisor position and their was no investigation. In addition, the people who harassed/raped you, are rel… read more
Andrew
Andrew, Attorney
If you are sexually harassed at work and someone in a
Marsha411JD, Lawyer
If you are sexually harassed at work and someone in a supervisor role tells you want to do, which is report it to the head unit. Is it a defense that you didnt because you didn't believe he would supp… read more
I was sexually harassed at work by my boss but after alot of
INFOLAWYER, Partner
I was sexually harassed at work by my boss but after alot of him teasing me and vulnerability on my part I ended up in a relationship with him that resulted in us signing a "Dating and Relationship Ag… read more
I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED FRIDAY NIGHT AT WORK. REPORTED TO AST
LadyJustice
LadyJustice, Attorney & Counselor At Law
I WAS SEXUALLY HARASSED FRIDAY NIGHT AT WORK. REPORTED TO AST MANAGER AND GM ON SAT ALONG WITH A REPORT OF WHAT HAPPENED. WENT TO WORK SAT NIGHT HE WAS THERE KEPT COMING BACK INTO ROOM WHERE I WAS STA… read more
My 21 year old daughter was being sexually harassed at work.
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
My 21 year old daughter was being sexually harassed at work. She has been with the company for 9 months. She had a glowing 6 month review at this company. The harassmet was from another woman. She rep… read more
I may be in the process of being sued for sexual harassment.
Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Employment Lawyer
I may be in the process of being sued for sexual harassment. Said person states that i have text her lude comments. These comments were taken out of context and after the fact that she has been let go… read more
I am looking into seeking information on being sexually
Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Hello, I am looking into seeking information on being sexually harassed at the work place and sexually assaulted during a company holiday party at a company owned building. This incident occurred less… read more
I reported being sexually harassed by my supervisor. I went
Roger, Litigation Attorney
I reported being sexually harassed by my supervisor. I went to HR on Monday, I heard rumors of the charge on Tuesday and 5 of my subordinates confronted me about it today. I feel so uncomfortable. HR … read more
I reported a fellow emplowee for sexually harassing me. He ...
Law Educator, Esq., employment lawyer
I reported a fellow emplowee for sexually harassing me. He wanted to know if I had breast implants. I told him to leave me alone. After he left I was working next to another female I told her I couldn… read more
I'm trying to determine if I've been wrongfully terminated
Legal Eagle, Attorney
I'm trying to determine if I've been wrongfully terminated because I reported a co-worker was being sexually harassed and then when they were told it was me who reported him he started harassing and e… read more
Should I sue for being sexually harassed at work My management
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, JD
Should I sue for being sexually harassed at work? My management did nothing to stop the harassment and I eventually quit my job because the employee would not stop and became increasingly aggressive w… read more
Back in Febuary I reported sexual harassment to my boss, he
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
Back in Febuary I reported sexual harassment to my boss, he "investagated" the situation and had my manager sign a paper stating that if it happen again Disaplinary action would be taken. The harassme… read more